[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

2020 in a nutshell.
D5ZDTMm.jpg

please, post an example of what you are talking about. i'm curious. i want to see if you are correct, or if it's actually you that's misunderstanding the point.

There was a BLM one posted in here a while back that I skimmed through (he annoys me too much to watch him drivel on for a full ten minutes)... he went down the path that all the trolls have been picking up on of the "no folks, all lives matter!" as if it was some groundbreaking analysis, then cherry-picking a bunch of stats that were the same sorts of things those same trolls had been using in an effort to dismiss the claims they want BLM to be about, while ignoring the inconvenient bits.

pretty much describes every msm don lemon rachel maddow chris cuomo etc out of context moment i've ever seen when they are talking about what trump says.

Yep, which is why I don't bother with any of them, and largely dismiss those who do. They're just preaching to the choir, driving the echo chambers of those who've already made up their minds and just want someone in a position of "authority" to tell them they're right.

There was a BLM one posted in here a while back that I skimmed through (he annoys me too much to watch him drivel on for a full ten minutes)... he went down the path that all the trolls have been picking up on of the "no folks, all lives matter!" as if it was some groundbreaking analysis, then cherry-picking a bunch of stats that were the same sorts of things those same trolls had been using in an effort to dismiss the claims they want BLM to be about, while ignoring the inconvenient bits.

Yep, which is why I don't bother with any of them, and largely dismiss those who do. They're just preaching to the choir, driving the echo chambers of those who've already made up their minds and just want someone in a position of "authority" to tell them they're right.

I would venture to say Trucker is different.

There is a reason he is now the highest rated news anchor of all time and it’s not because he echo’s from the MSM tit. Sounds to me like you gave him less than 10 min then moved on.

But that’s just me and since I watch him, my life doesn’t matter.

I would venture to say Trucker is different.

There is a reason he is now the highest rated news anchor of all time

If you think he's a news anchor, your understanding of 'news' is fundamentally flawed.

It's no wonder so many people eat up the "fake news" line, when they don't actually understand what "news" is in the first place.

Oh, and I never said (or suggested) that your life didn't matter. Again, misinterpreting (deliberately or otherwise). It's just your opinion that I don't put much value on.

Last edited:
If you think he's a news anchor, your understanding of 'news' is fundamentally flawed.

It's no wonder so many people eat up the "fake news" line, when they don't actually understand what "news" is in the first place.

Oh, and I never said (or suggested) that your life didn't matter. Again, misinterpreting (deliberately or otherwise). It's just your opinion that I don't put much value on.
you make it sound like Americans have options for news...it’s all entertainment garbage now, including Fox News obviously shilling for republicans.

at least tucker calls out republicans/trump on occasion. Which is probably why he sees more success than the left wing propaganda channels.

you make it sound like Americans have options for news...it’s all entertainment garbage now, including Fox News obviously shilling for republicans.

at least tucker calls out republicans/trump on occasion. Which is probably why he sees more success than the left wing propaganda channels.

Not a perfect analysis, but bias can be a difficult thing to quantify...

Media-Bias-Chart-6.0_Low_Res_Licensed-1200x921.jpg

Going from that: probably ABC, CBS and you could throw in the US arm of the BBC in there as well. Fox is the outlier on the right, and the only "reliable" source that right-wing folks can use to reaffirm their beliefs, where the left is split among the more centrist outlets.

Just because he'll occasionally concede that one of the most divisive world leaders in modern history did something questionable, does not make him a 'fair' commentator.

Back