[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Tucker Carlson Has Highest-Rated Program In Cable News History

He's the only one worth watching out of the whole bunch.

Err... it's not news, it's editorial/opinion. Very significant difference.

Also, every time I've seen him I've been annoyed at how condescending he is. He seems to take a 'hot topic' item, misunderstand its fundamental ideas (deliberately or otherwise), then go off on all sorts of tangents that prove his misunderstood point like he's handing down knowledge from the mountain, and his fan base eats it up because he's reinforcing their existing beliefs, all the while ignoring the actual point of the subject.

The Antifa Throne
3kUdGjz.jpg

Err... it's not news, it's editorial/opinion. Very significant difference.

Also, every time I've seen him I've been annoyed at how condescending he is. He seems to take a 'hot topic' item, misunderstand its fundamental ideas (deliberately or otherwise), then go off on all sorts of tangents that prove his misunderstood point like he's handing down knowledge from the mountain, and his fan base eats it up because he's reinforcing their existing beliefs, all the while ignoring the actual point of the subject.

please, post an example of what you are talking about. i'm curious. i want to see if you are correct, or if it's actually you that's misunderstanding the point.

thanks.

and by the way.

take a 'hot topic' item, misunderstand its fundamental ideas (deliberately or otherwise), then go off on all sorts of tangents that prove his misunderstood point like he's handing down knowledge from the mountain, and his fan base eats it up because he's reinforcing their existing beliefs, all the while ignoring the actual point of the subject.

pretty much describes every msm don lemon rachel maddow chris cuomo etc out of context moment i've ever seen when they are talking about what trump says.

Last edited:
Darn tootin, partner!

Texas COVID-19 Data

Those good ol' guys n' gals may be dyin faster n' just bout any other state, but they're goin ta their graves swingin! Yee Haw for smokin cigs in bars and fuck that mask bullshit!

Tell us about Science and the real risk of the ccp virus...
nail that [strike]logic[/strike] point down

I'll support anyone who supports my Tuck Time!

G5UfqkC.jpg

Few purchases have been so Patriotic since a portion gets donated to the NRA Civil Rights Defense Fund.

If you haven't already, set up your Amazon Smile to benefit something right wing.
enjoy your shredded foam ya gullible, sister-fucking mongoloid

Yep. Been saying this for many years now.

He's not perfect, but the best on TV.

How long until kikes get him...

An attorney for Fox News told a New York federal judge at a preliminary hearing that Tucker Carlson's audience does not expect him to report the facts — even when Carlson tells his audience that he is doing so.

And the attorney further argued that Carlson has no duty to look into whether his statements are truthful.

:lol:

love me a good [strike]news[/strike] entertainment network

Back