[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

he said she looked like a loch ness monster in another thread

even called her Nessie

so now it really does make sense.

we all got what we wanted out of this thread tonight

Mitch got to talk and brag about himself (his favorite activity)

and we got to see him prove what a giant piece of shit he is

we all win

gg bro

this isn't optional mitch, not anymore

you need to check that white male privilege at the door asap

we are a lot better discussion than making you read this book

proxy-image

so feel free to paypal us any time now

damn good video, worth watching, much truth.

The irony of the democrats now burning the statues that supposedly represent the very racist promotion of slavery they themselves historically held as a main agenda for decades on end is incredible.

That is S-tier levels of manipulation.

Venezuelan Immigrant Warns America About Destroying Statues, History: ‘I Am Seeing The Same Pattern Repeat’

“I remember, that statues of Christopher Columbus being knocked down. After that, the street names changed, not all of them, but quite a few of them,” Rogliani said. “They changed the name of the national park in Caracas … to something more indigenous. They changed the flag of our country; they also changed the name. They dismantled our police in 2001 and put in place a new one. They changed our voting system, so the way we voted changed.”

“Why am I worried about statues coming down in the United States?” Rogliani continued. “It’s because I am seeing the same pattern repeat. And I’m not speaking to this as an expert at U.S. politics and U.S. history, but I can recognize the signs, and these are not isolated incidents. I’ve been hearing from people from Cuba, people that left Soviet countries, that they feel the same thing is repeating. … And the attack on history, by first going after those symbols was the first way to do it.”

I'm so excited to live the glorious life of a current day Venezuelan.

The pinnacle of Democratic leadership.

Just can't wait to get me some spoiled meat!

At least we will all be equal!

Back