[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Not a perfect analysis, but bias can be a difficult thing to quantify...

Media-Bias-Chart-6.0_Low_Res_Licensed-1200x921.jpg

Going from that: probably ABC, CBS and you could throw in the US arm of the BBC in there as well. Fox is the outlier on the right, and the only "reliable" source that right-wing folks can use to reaffirm their beliefs, where the left is split among the more centrist outlets.

Just because he'll occasionally concede that one of the most divisive world leaders in modern history did something questionable, does not make him a 'fair' commentator.

lol that chart is laughable at best

just the fact that they have wapo and nyt in the most reliable section completely destroys it's credibility.

Last edited:
that chart was made by a single POC woman who champions leftist causes btw, not an independent organization

thats like citing the bible for proof of intelligent design

I did actually preface that with an acknowledgement that it wasn't perfect.

But feel free to post something you consider more reliable, folks.

Going from that: probably ABC, CBS and you could throw in the US arm of the BBC in there as well. Fox is the outlier on the right, and the only "reliable" source that right-wing folks can use to reaffirm their beliefs, where the left is split among the more centrist outlets.

Just because he'll occasionally concede that one of the most divisive world leaders in modern history did something questionable, does not make him a 'fair' commentator.

FYI that's a load of horseshit

Edit:
b8lfqJD.png

If you have a look through the methodology they use, it's attempting to be as objective as possible. Yes, the original thing was put together by one person, but it's expanded a lot since then. Agreed though, it's not perfect.

Again, Please feel free to post something you consider a more valid analysis.

Huffpost and vox ROOOFFFL

Nice chart there buddy.

Now that HK has been swallowed up by the Chi-Coms and the US is in decline who's going to step up and lead the Global Revolution?

Putin 2036 get on board comrade

At this stage I think life under communist Russia may be preferable to the current Western shit fest

There isn't anything divisive about trump. People throwing fits of their own accord because their party lost an election and working themselves into a frothy mess every time he speaks isn't divisive...at least not because of him. If they decide to act all stupid, thats on them, not the potus

If you have a look through the methodology they use, it's attempting to be as objective as possible. Yes, the original thing was put together by one person, but it's expanded a lot since then. Agreed though, it's not perfect.

Again, Please feel free to post something you consider a more valid analysis.

it's p clear we tribalwar gaming news editors agree that any crap we pull out of our asses is at least as valid an ANALysis (;)) as the leftist horseshit cartoon u posted

yeh but your upset he is on a station that is right based. Right based seems more realistic then a left based one so wtf u gunna do bro. Tucker usually hits everything on the head even when he gets a little tin foil hatty lol.

u kno, everybody laffed @ togowack when he said that the usa solar eclipse was the start of the 7 years tribulation

who's laffing now? probly togowack b/c he's just like beavis

if i were throw a handful of station labels at a wall i imagine it would be more accurate than this. this is about the most horrible thing i've ever seen and considering the source im not shocked.

centrist, cool, thanks, gotcha

i didnt call him a fair commentator. you missed my point entirely. the point was, at least tucker will, on occasion (omg key word), break with party lines. cnn/msnbc hosts dont' even do that.

jfc you're beyond retarded. you're like a drooling child. with missing chromosomes. i give up on you man :lol:

Back