Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [EMO] Love Thread
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1 - 07-07-2018, 00:30
How many of you are in love with someone who loves you back but they are married so you can't really have sex because that would be unethical so instead there is just this sexual tension and desire to be together way too much?

Or - a similar situation - you are in love with someone else and you are married.

Let's talk about love TW.

Sponsored Links
coombz
VeteranXX
Old
2 - 07-07-2018, 01:25
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-pdn7vrGZs

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
3 - 07-07-2018, 01:31
real talk

just about every girl I date for more than a very short time falls in love with me, which is untenable bc I already have an amazing long term relationship

it's got to the point that I probably have to start only getting with lower intelligence ppl or girls I don't really like, but just want to ****, so that there is no real connection

tl;dr I'm too nice

Last edited by coombz; 07-07-2018 at 01:34..
LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4 - 07-07-2018, 05:07
one of my coworkers wants to ****
her husband lives in tokyo and doesnt come home v much
im gonna do it

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
5 - 07-07-2018, 05:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by coombz View Post
real talk

just about every girl I date for more than a very short time falls in love with me, which is untenable bc I already have an amazing long term relationship

it's got to the point that I probably have to start only getting with lower intelligence ppl or girls I don't really like, but just want to ****, so that there is no real connection

tl;dr I'm too nice
I think it's funny that you believe the women that fall in love with you aren't the unintelligent ones

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
6 - 07-07-2018, 08:21
It***8217;s hard to belong to someone else when the right one comes along

Last edited by Mr Jimmy Pop; 07-08-2018 at 15:16..
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
7 - 07-07-2018, 17:17
Coombz - that is a situation that runs in our family. 3 boys. All nice guys but also with warped senses of humor and a bit of bad boy machismo. I remember my dad talking to a younger brother once when he was 17.

He said - "Look, instead of saying 'Hello my name is Eric - I love you' how about trying 'Hello my name is Eric. Would you like to ****?'"

He was not seriously saying to do that literally but he was pointing out that there is a middle ground between being friends, having sex, flirting and serious commitment.

I have a personal quirk +age and experience - that has made me steer away from easy, quick shallow flings. I am only really attracted - wholly attracted - to women who fit a certain criteria. I have come to accept it. My deepest relationships have come from being with women who are in need - deep emotional need. Ones who have convinced themselves that life is fine but on the inside - they know it **** and the thing that is miss is a man. Not just a stupid dude who doesn't care about them, shows no interest other than the diminishing frequqncy and quality of their sex life. Not a guy who is just interested in "dude stuff" but they have been in an vaccum of passion for long enough to develop a serious thirst for love. These are the women that float my boat. I can spot them a mile away. These are not women who are cheaters. They are almost always in a relationship of some sort.

This is the quirk in my character. I know I see it as a challenge. A puzzle. I also truly want them to be happy. At the same time, I like to figure out ways we can be together.

It's really the perfect time for this and I have chosen this route. I have a 16 year old. I had one "live together" monogaous/serious relatiionship that turned lame after a couple years and I promised myself (and him) that we weren't goiing to do that again. I vowed to myself NOT to get in a serious relationship again until he has flown the coop. So - I have been setting the stage for who (if any of them) I want to be with afterwards.

It has been an interesting few years for sure. In some ways, the relationships are deeper than others I have had that included officially "being together".

We are a complicated bunch whern it comes to happiness for sure.

One of the things I have noticed with most of the women I hang out with - their partner would most likely describe them as sexually boring. Oh man. That is so wrong.

Here is a tidbit of a conversation that is a great example:

"Yeah - he keeps trying to get me to do anal. No way I am going to do that with him. I would love to explore that but there is no way I am going to let him do that. That would be like letting him 'win'.

So much of that type of **** and it makes nop sense why people stay together through all that. I understand when there are kids involved but even then - how silly.

Here is another "It would make our marriage so much easier if we could see other people". That's a good one.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
8 - 07-07-2018, 17:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGBR View Post
one of my coworkers wants to ****
her husband lives in tokyo and doesnt come home v much
im gonna do it
How do you know? (She wants to **** not that her dude is in Tokyo)

beep boop
VeteranX
Old
9 - 07-07-2018, 17:25
how many of u imagine that is true but it really isnt?

Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
10 - 07-07-2018, 17:27
women are sluts, for real love you have to go to pony waifus

Spxnge
VeteranXV
Old
11 - 07-07-2018, 19:56
Ya***8217;ll desperate ***** toots if u even think bout that ****

Enjoy ur murder suicide ending

Yes I said ***** toot

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
12 - 07-07-2018, 23:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
How many of you are in love with someone who loves you back but they are married so you can't really have sex because that would be unethical so instead there is just this sexual tension and desire to be together way too much?

Or - a similar situation - you are in love with someone else and you are married.

Let's talk about love TW.
Immoral not unethical.

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
13 - 07-08-2018, 01:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
How do you know? (She wants to **** not that her dude is in Tokyo)
shes just givin all the signs bro
but im not in love w this chick or anything i just wanna smash her when shes feeling neglected

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
14 - 07-08-2018, 10:13
Diary of a Predator?

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
15 - 07-08-2018, 11:19
it is very difficult to be in a committed relationship living in socal and working in the industry i do

r e e e e

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
16 - 07-08-2018, 15:36
weak-willed men

Spxnge
VeteranXV
Old
17 - 07-08-2018, 16:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackpeople View Post
it is very difficult to be in a committed relationship living in socal and working in the industry i do

r e e e e
Aren’t u a bartender

Dutch
VeteranXX
Old
18 - 07-08-2018, 16:25
this is some teenage ****

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
19 - 07-08-2018, 19:30
Dutch - some of the purest love we experience is when we are teenagers. Get in contact with your teen self, Dutch.

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [EMO] Love Thread

Social Website Bullshit