Alliance Tournament VIII

-[ENIG]ma-

Veteran XX
I'll be flying for Dystopia. Anyone else competing?

[url=http://www.eveonline.com/events/alliances/tournament/t8/schedule1.asp]AT8 Schedule[/url] said:
Saturday 5th June

15:00 Against ALL Authorities v Perihelion Alliance
15:20 Agony Empire v HYDRA RELOADED
15:40 Arbeitaholics Anonymous v Get Off My Lawn
16:00 Atlas Alliance v Intrepid Crossing
16:20 B A N E v Unaffiliated
16:40 Beyond Virginity v Majesta Empire
17:00 BricK sQuAD. v Panda Team
17:20 Circle-Of-Two v Indecisive Certainty

Break

18:20 Cry Havoc. v Plutonix
18:40 Curatores Veritatis Alliance v DarkSide.
19:00 Dead Terrorists v Pandemic Legion
19:20 death from above.. v Noir. Mercenary Group
19:40 Dystopia Alliance v Morsus Mihi
20:00 Electric Monkey Overlords v Leguinea Romana
20:20 Electus Matari v Veni Vidi Vici
20:40 Erebus Alliance v RED.OVERLORD

Sunday 6th June

15:00 Eve Engineering v GoonSwarm
15:20 Honourable Templum of Alcedonia v WE FORM VOLTRON
15:40 HUN Reloaded v The Tusker Bastards
16:00 Huzzah Federation v THE R0NIN
16:20 Important Internet Spaceship League v Monks of War.
16:40 Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate v The Wrong Alliance
17:00 Ivy League v SOLAR FLEET
17:20 Manifest Destiny. v RAZOR Alliance

Break

18:20 Mos Vape Heavy Industries v Paisti Syndicate
18:40 Negative Ten. v Soldiers of Thunderstorm
19:00 Old Intentions v Ushra'Khan
19:20 OWN Alliance v The G0dfathers
19:40 Pitch Black Legion v The Kadeshi
20:00 Rote Kapelle v Silver Twilight Enterprises
20:20 Snatch Victory v THE SPACE P0LICE
20:40 T o r m e n t u m v The Star Fraction

15:20 Honourable Templum of Alcedonia v WE FORM VOLTRON

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The whole thing is a joke. They have GoonSwarm on there FFS.

so what?

they applied and they were eligible

they prolly wont put up much of a fight with no people in the alliance, but there's a ton of good alliances in there who will

PL & SoT are insanely scary

so what?

they applied and they were eligible

they prolly wont put up much of a fight with no people in the alliance, but there's a ton of good alliances in there who will

PL & SoT are insanely scary
GoonSwarm died 6 months ago. It's no longer the same alliance when everyone has been evicted and only 7 alts remain. That's a perfectly good slot that should have gone to a real alliance.

GoonSwarm died 6 months ago. It's no longer the same alliance when everyone has been evicted and only 7 alts remain. That's a perfectly good slot that should have gone to a real alliance.

yeah because 1 wasted slot makes the entire tournament a joke

get a grip retard, it's always been like this

and there are many shit alliances in the tournament

and all the good alliances got in, so who cares

yeah because 1 wasted slot makes the entire tournament a joke

get a grip retard, it's always been like this

and there are many shit alliances in the tournament

and all the good alliances got in, so who cares
Just because it's "always been like this" doesn't make it right. Look at all the big-name alliances that didn't get in: TCF, IT, The Initiative, etc. Slots should not be going to fake alliances. CCP was supposed to put a stop to that.

Just because it's "always been like this" doesn't make it right. Look at all the big-name alliances that didn't get in: TCF, IT, The Initiative, etc. Slots should not be going to fake alliances. CCP was supposed to put a stop to that.

I said good alliances. Those alliances are not good, they are trash

and if they wanted to get in they could have gone to the auction (which was not full btw) and bought a slot easily

so IT, TCF and INIT did not care about getting in, this is the only reason they didn't get in

you are dumb :twak:

hydra reloaded got in i wouldn't call them relevant or good -.- there's also half a dozen other alliances that has never been heard before but i guess we'll see how it goes.. 100mil on PL or ROL winning it

Yeah, we knocked Goons out last year before they got a guaranteed spot. Not sure why they're still in, but it doesn't really matter. There are teams worse than those 7 goons alts.

jesus fuck, I didn't know people on TW were this stupid

good job completely ignoring the fact that I already said that IT / TCF / INIT / other bad Alliances could easily have gotten in through the auction

HYDRA RELOADED

LOL

are you trolling or are you just really really retarded? :D

Neither, you're not in some amazing alliance there, kiddo.

Glass houses and all that.

The fact you come in here with a huge attitude towards other alliance, and you're in fucking HYDRA RELOADED is laughable.

HYDRA reloaded is a fotm alliance filled with fotm faggots who fly fotm ships

LOL MACHARIEL & DRAMIEL GANGS GUYS

I sold my Machariel BPC to someone from Hydra. If Hydra is supposed to be all caps fuck you. I am not holding shift down that long.

I've fought all of those Alliances though, so I do know what I'm talking about. TCF is trash and would have gotten nowhere in the tournament. IT (the old BoB team) was primarily only successful because of TWD. INIT would probably have done ok, but yet again - if they're too incompetent to sign up for the auction then who cares?
Sorry for trashtalking your buds, am right though~

Mogs, what's wrong with using ships that are suited for the purpose of fighting against larger numbers since that is what we do? Had this fight (another 10+ on grid) yesterday, our gang only had 1 Mach!

Doc, was probably Garmon? Betting he bought it and lost it shortly after.

Last edited:
Back