Gofishgrrl lures in a tasty meal

gfg also doesn't wear anything except that black hoodie. Clearly she's afraid that once she spills out of it she'll never get it back on

wow im a fuckin faggot named mav, i like it in the butt like midnj wowowowowowoowwowowowowowowowowowowooow
free resolve/sea_turtle ©2003

I sense bitterness and hostility from someone who's coolness only exists in electrons..

rofl - I think that's more laughable than anything else.

omfg "Virtually Cool"

herbtown said:
she doesn't bother me one bit....
me neither...

half the time I think she's dragging everyone else along for fun. She has the ability to make 1 post every 2-3 pages and get everyone to jump on her for another 2-3.

It's quite funny actually.

I have no problem with gfg...I think aestis just needs a target and gfg was there. He tries so hard to be shocking and funny on the internet at other peoples expense...In the end he just looks like an obsessed stalker.

k a couple pages earlier i was reading about data saying things such as 'shut up member.'

This is so fucking stupid, the only time u can say 'shut up member' is if they try and add their two cents about competitive play back in the day on Tribes.

Other then that, their opinions are just as valid as any one elses. There are plenty of fucking retarded 'vets' here.

She'll get banned eventually, just like critter. Some annoying woman that found the board and never shold have come that everyone hates.

WiLd_FiRe said:
k a couple pages earlier i was reading about data saying things such as 'shut up member.'

This is so fucking stupid, the only time u can say 'shut up member' is if they try and add their two cents about competitive play back in the day on Tribes.

Other then that, their opinions are just as valid as any one elses. There are plenty of fucking retarded 'vets' here.
data was at a meeting for the star trek chapter of NAMBLA when he was supposed to learn all this n0x :(

Back