You have received a new private message at TribalWar Forums from Kurayami, entitled "

at first i wasn't really against the "real life info" rule but this has really become annoying lately.

people need to cut this shit out and leave the drama for the forums.

otherwise this is going to get worse.

kura and his "Friends" have run off like 3/4ths of the cool people who actually used to play tribes on this forum the past 3 years, dont tell me you have not noticed rayn?

Uh like who? I'd love to know who left TW permanently because Kurayami was teasing them too hard.

i dont think he's referring to people kura ran off the forum by stalking

i think he means people who dont read tribalwar anymore because it's mostly kurayami derailing as many threads as possible

i dont think he's referring to people kura ran off the forum by stalking

i think he means people who dont read tribalwar anymore because it's mostly kurayami derailing as many threads as possible

Even so, that's a pretty skewed vision of TW. How many threads can you honestly say he derailed on a daily basis?

i dunno but he had to fit 100k posts somewhere right

as do we with our 70k posts, many of which are in arguments with the tards of TW. Sure he'd also troll people who are quality posters but most of his antics involved people on the shortend of the banstick themselves.

as do we with our 70k posts, many of which are in arguments with the tards of TW. Sure he'd also troll people who are quality posters but most of his antics involved people on the shortend of the banstick themselves.

yea it's a wonder no one is tracking you and me down and posting our personal information on tribalwar

it was tribes 2 and badmofo i know this for a fact

seriously mofo had to have run off far more people with his shitposting than kura ever did

id take pics of military hardware threads over LOL KEVIN MITNICK SENT ME AN EMAIL threads any fuckin day

PEOPLE, REJOICE FRAGGLE SINGLE HANDEDLY GOT RID OF HIMSELF AND KURA AT THE SAME TIME, THIS IS A GREAT DAY INDEED. :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

I singled handed lead lead to the removal of both of them all in one day. I used Fraggle indirectly as a pawn in my grand scheme, and took out Kurayami with a dose of his own medicine.

All in one days work, I consider that a success.

Back