Post the MOST RECENT [PIC(s)] of you... Teee dubya

No thank you. To insult a dirty nig is to insult a dirty nig, his brother, and his cousins. It's not like a white guy where you can fight man to man.

motoincairohq4.jpg

matt daaamoonn

:lol: size is too enormous to post

Here is my bespectacled ass after a 22-hour baby marathon earlier this year:

Here is some proof that the baby isn't always angry:

Last edited:
suit3.jpg

At my cousin's wedding last week. It was the first time I was in a suit or in a church in about 3 years.

I can see some things that haven't had a change in 3 years as well...
Facial hair, shave that shit.
Grease bucket face, wash that shit.
Hair, cut that shit.

good god can we just make kahula go away

every post is "I FUCKED FEDERERER DID YOU KNOW I FUCKED FEDERER LOL WE HANG OUT ALL THE TIME BECAUSE I FUCKED ROGER FEREDEREDERDE TEEEHEE I'M AN UGLY BITCH BUT I FUCKED FEDERERERR SO WILL U GUYS ACCEPT ME PLZ P.S. I FUCKED FEDERERER"

can't you feel the RAGE i'm typing with

every post is "I FUCKED FEDERERER DID YOU KNOW I FUCKED FEDERER LOL WE HANG OUT ALL THE TIME BECAUSE I FUCKED ROGER FEREDEREDERDE TEEEHEE I'M AN UGLY BITCH BUT I FUCKED FEDERERERR SO WILL U GUYS ACCEPT ME PLZ P.S. I FUCKED FEDERERER"

:rofl:

its tribalwar female syndrome

at first they show up with the idea of "taming" us or keeping us under control, managing us, etc. then we slowly but surely drive them completely and totally insane

now that shes a certifiable psychopath, this is her new schtick when she posts

Back