The Official Subject Matter Experts of TribalWar.com

Vlasic said:
we have a good list going, and it might even come in handy someday!

"We?"

Fuck you man, I'll delete this thread in a heartbeat!!! :lol:

j/k

:heart:

Seriously, I started this out as a kind of "TW Guinness Thread of World Records" sort of thing, and realized halfway through that this might actually be something useful at some point.

I mean, it's good to know the people in the Construction field, for me, since I plan on doing some home improvment work in the not-too-distant future. :)

Bounty said:
"We?"

Fuck you man, I'll delete this thread in a heartbeat!!! :lol:

j/k

:heart:

Seriously, I started this out as a kind of "TW Guinness Thread of World Records" sort of thing, and realized halfway through that this might actually be something useful at some point.

I mean, it's good to know the people in the Construction field, for me, since I plan on doing some home improvment work in the not-too-distant future. :)

Hats off to you sailor. I can't believe you actually read the thread and typed all this shit up. Bookmarked, and maybe it will come in useful sometime. Thanks.

You added me to all of them except Home Theater Systems Bounty.. I watch as much movies and spend as much time working/upgrading my home theater as I do on music heh

MajorChaos said:
put me in anime some place

Bounty said:
If you don't see your name on the list, it's probably because you haven't provided any credentials, haven't been vouched for by somebody else, or are already outclassed by the currently listed expert(s).

Chances are good that I'm not going to add you simply because you said "put me on the list as _____."

stuf this SI libary

:read:

Edit: WHO'S THE FUCKING IDIOT THAT GOT RID OF A SMILEY THAT WAS AN ICON FOR LIKE WEEKS??????

Boomerman said:
I'd like to nominate myself for general construction, home improvement.

I have a degree in architectual design and I currently manage a big box Home improvement store. (Rone Home and Garden - Similar in size to home Depot in the US) I have detailed knowledge of Construction methods and the building code as it applies to plumbing, electrical, millwork, building materials, hardware etc.

I also have good working knowledge of painting techniques, finishes etc. Flooring types and finishes and outdoor landscapeing techniques and projects.

By the way..what a fucking cool resource list. Neat Idea Bounty :)
what city are you in? (and isn't it Rona?)

Hey I'll throw my hat into the ring:

* Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis

Watched all of them.... and follow gateworld religiously

* Genetics
* Molecular Biology

www.jhubiomed.org, currently involved with the synethic lethality maps of yeast, and the cleaning up of the first complete protein sequencing data of drosophilia that my advisor did.

* Piano

Trained at the royal school of music

* Math

Train various regional and national math teams, Advisory Committee for the American Math Competitions (the road to the US Math Team), Masters in Pure Math from JHU

* Biomedical Engineering

www.eegkeyboard.com, currently leading a team to create the first brain wave controlled keyboard. (No this isn't Sci-Fi, have a 15K grant from NCIIA)

* Education

taught at City College of New York, Center for Talented Youth (Instructor for 3 yrs now). Consulted for many educational programs around teh country (for talented students).

* Server Administration

maintain my own co-location server asgard in Atlanta (Gentoo) [so the normal stuff like apache, postfix, ldap, etc) , help maintain the computational cluster here @ JHU, 30 nodes of IBM Blades. (clustering)

I'll fill for Islam cus no one has put in yet :s
studied it most of my 23 years :eek:

(something tells me i shouldn't have made this post)

<---Marine Aquariums stock and operation. +5 years.

125 gallon tank (currently rebuilding)
30 gallon clownfish breeder

thats about it, and television directing (morning director for NBC affiliate) and radio (10+ years)

But there are plenty of others on this board who could be of a bigger help, idk

martial arts -5 years baguazhang (9 Palace) and xingyi, 3+ years San Soo, link step boxing, catch wrestling, just a smidge of Yang taiji.

Irish/NI politics and political history - Published articles in An Phoblacht Republican News, Anderson's Town News. Guest lecturer "Celtic Studies" @ Saddleback College.

Back