[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Everyone understands it costs. But guess what, costs go down when you account for what you have to pay for anyway with our current system and guess what you get in addition to that.. healthcare!

Yeah I’ve learned that you and tele are the resident mentally ill folk. I appreciate that you don’t have page long posts of drivel with pictures though.

the guy is dunning kruger personified its incredible

Dunning%20Kruger%20Chart.jpg

Screen-Shot-2015-12-03-at-8.31.33-AM.jpg

must be so damned depressing to be on the losing team 24/7 for 8 or more years. wow.

so tired of winning actually a little tired right now. time for winning nap time :) the left screeching is so relaxing

Last edited:
Could you picture America today if Trump had lost?

TPP implemented - Job loss
Paris Climate Deal - $$$ loss
Court picks - Country loss
Higher taxes
PC Culture loss
Illegal immigration
Refugee increases

Man, today is a great day.

Best economy of our lives.
Signs pointing towards dems losing the house.
America greatness moving forward.

What do the dems have right now?

Real question.

Lol holy god. You just let Donald Trump your god leader funnel more money into the 1% than ever before in history, he, his entire administration, the GOP in congress grift the country every single day.. and you’re worried about high fees for government run items?

You need to stop listening to FoxNews and deprogram yourself from how you were raised to think that the left is gonna steal muh taxes and give it to lazy minorities. Christ. It’s sad.

It’s a well known fact?

Lololol. You can’t make this shit up.
I love this.

Anyone dare disagrees with the left's opinion and you are a Trump supporter. Even though I believe 100% that Trump is a Democrat and a Statist, because i disagree with forced welfare, I support Trump and, and... I watch/listen to FOX news.

One of my younger brothers suffers BIG TIME from TDS. He has stopped talking to friends completely when he finds out they support Trump. He too believes that because I do not rant and rave against Trump or the 'conservatives' I must be pro-Trump and a FOX news watcher.

But you did get 1 thing almost right: you are damn right I dont want my taxes going to immigrants, lazy or not. The message on the Statue of Liberty is BS and needs to be removed and replaced with a message about hard work.
Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
Is a backdoor used by the Jews to bring in the dregs of 3rd world barbarism and to traiin them to hate this nation, its people, its freedom and to demand that we give them more for doing NOTHING!

Fuck'em.

Back