Jussie Smollett Released without Charge

I was wondering how the cops were so confident to raid these guys' house. how stupid do you have to be to think you'd get away with this

I have a feeling smollett is not going to get what he deserves on this though

i thought he would at least get a shitload of community service, but nah. better to let the guy who race baited hundreds of thousands of people off with nothing

Have they said what happens to the brothers? They admitted to it. The whole thing is such a transparent joke that it's doing more harm.

I doubt it. There'd need to be a physical link between the letter and himself. Otherwise it all falls on the Nigerian brothers.

Not only is he not going to jail... he is not charged, there is no criminal mark on his record. After all the work put into revealing the truth and determining what actually happened... no charges, not even a mark on his recorded for crying wolf.

His bond though, $10,000, is still forfeit, and is being given to the "Chicago Legal Dept". If you are innocent, why is your bail forfeit? And to whom? So, Bail Bond or Bribe?

I guess being Black, Gay and friends with Michelle Obama and other highly placed democrats has its own "privileges"... so many people were made to look foolish for supporting this asshole, that of course they couldn't be made to look stupid and motivated by their own personal narratives, best sweep this under the rug, erase all evidence and make like it never happened.

This fucking faker. Fuck off.

A white person makes a disparaging remark on social media has their lives turned upside down for it, but this guy cries fire in a crowded theater (an actual crime) and deliberately stirs up racial tensions to promote their own personal interests and people bend over backwards to turn a blind eye.

The District Attorney, Kim Foxx, she dropped the charges in a special "surprise" court hearing that took less than 5 minutes. Ignoring all the evidence against him, the judge sealed the file so that those who know the evidence can't talk about why its a hoax.

Last edited:
Prosecutor speaks out:

NEW from Chicago: Joe Magats, the first assistant state's attorney who made the final decision to drop the charges against Jussie Smollett, says in an interview: "We didn't exonerate him."

Magats, the asst state's atty, said he saw no problems with the police investigation or the evidence against Smollett. The charges against Smollett were dropped in return for his agreement to do community service, he said, and for forfeiting his bond to the city of Chicago.

More from the asst state's attorney: "Here's the thing -- we work to prioritize violent crime and the drivers of violent crime. Public safety is our number one priority. I don't see Jussie Smollett as a threat to public safety."

"We stand behind the investigation, we stand behind the decision to charge him and we stand behind the charges in the case. The mere fact that it was disposed of in an alternative manner does not mean that there were any problems or infirmities in the case or the evidence."

Flash said:
More from the asst state's attorney: "Here's the thing -- we work to prioritize violent crime and the drivers of violent crime. Public safety is our number one priority. I don't see Jussie Smollett as a threat to public safety."

."

yeah stirring up racial tension totally doesn't fit this criteria

Prioritizing violent crime is no excuse for dismissing all other crime outright. You can do both.

he was ready to press charges and watch two innocent people go to prison, until he saw the random 'perps' were his dipshit friends

you could eliminate politically motivated hoaxes, false rape accusations, etc overnight if proven false accusers faced the same penalty as whoever they accused

Prosecutor speaks out:

NEW from Chicago: Joe Magats, the first assistant state's attorney who made the final decision to drop the charges against Jussie Smollett, says in an interview: "We didn't exonerate him."

Magats, the asst state's atty, said he saw no problems with the police investigation or the evidence against Smollett. The charges against Smollett were dropped in return for his agreement to do community service, he said, and for forfeiting his bond to the city of Chicago.

"We stand behind the investigation, we stand behind the decision to charge him and we stand behind the charges in the case. The mere fact that it was disposed of in an alternative manner does not mean that there were any problems or infirmities in the case or the evidence."

right stoking the entire countries hatred against whites, trump supporters doesnt count as creating violence. What a retarded shithole city. Hopefully they wall the city off and pull the cops and whites out. No one civilized deserves to live there, just make it a prison colony with just blacks and see how nice it looks within a week. Will look like a fucking jungle.

And then Smollet walks away saying he was innocent from day one and thanks the city for attempting to bring justice.

The double standards are not ok anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When whitey lets loose this time... there are going to be a lot of dead minorities laying around

Back