* Added SuicideTaxi!*@* to ignore list

Supey has now taken to stalking me in IRC with LouCypher in some kind of stalker power-duo and the entire thing is just downright fucking sad.
If by "stalking" you mean "ignoring everything I or my stupid bot says" then yes, we're "stalking" you.

Did you suddenly develop an affinity for planes and photography too?

If by "stalking" you mean "ignoring everything I or my stupid bot says" then yes, we're "stalking" you.

Did you suddenly develop an affinity for planes and photography too?

Why is it you're only ignoring me when other people say they are, but when it's convenient for you to insult me or for you to try desperately to flaunt some kind of superiority, suddenly I'm not only not on ignore anymore?

Are you still sore I wouldn't friend you on MySpace?

It's also curious how committed you are to telling the entire world how you have me on ignore. Has it not given you the sense of satisfaction you hoped it would?

Why is it you're only ignoring me when other people say they are, but when it's convenient for you to insult me or for you to try desperately to flaunt some kind of superiority, suddenly I'm not only not on ignore anymore?
You've been on ignore in IRC for three days now. I haven't taken you off. I doubt I will because you and your bot never say anything even remotely worth reading.

I don't plan on ignoring you on TW because your drivels don't make my screen scroll. I don't have anyone on TW on ignore except the bot that posts review spam for his hardware site in the News forum.
Are you still sore I wouldn't friend you on MySpace?
:lol:
It's also curious how committed you are to telling the entire world how you have me on ignore. Has it not given you the sense of satisfaction you hoped it would?
I have to admit seeing how butthurt you are over people ignoring you brings me a modicum of pleasure.

You've been on ignore in IRC for three days now. I haven't taken you off. I doubt I will because you and your bot never say anything even remotely worth reading.

I don't plan on ignoring you on TW because your drivels don't make my screen scroll. I don't have anyone on TW on ignore except the bot that posts review spam for his hardware site in the News forum.
:lol:
I have to admit seeing how butthurt you are over people ignoring you brings me a modicum of pleasure.

The creepiest person on Tribalwar has decided to ignore me....

I think it is time for me to pause and reflect on myself and my life, and consider just how low I have stooped, and how I may have totally hit rock bottom.

I may even need an intervention.

O wait, it's just some creepy putz in IRC, nevermind. 

The creepiest person on Tribalwar has decided to ignore me....

I think it is time for me to pause and reflect on myself and my life, and consider just how low I have stooped, and how I may have totally hit rock bottom.

I may even need an intervention.

O wait, it's just some creepy putz in IRC, nevermind. 

Lou is far from creepy.

:ftard:

Lou admits to keeping files on any bit of personal info posted on TW by anyone.

Back