Most pretentious/douchey post of the week: by Kurayami - Page 5 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Most pretentious/douchey post of the week:
Page 5 of 18
TseTse
VeteranX
Old
81 - 09-24-2008, 17:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by cogzinofa View Post
1) tsetse stated he had a doctorate
lie.

i never ever said that. go ahead, quote where i said that. you ******s keep repeating it thinking you are funny.

this just shows what a bunch of losers and liars you guys are.

obsessive, creepy and lying losers.

and im supposed to be the pretentious douchebag?

Sponsored Links
Teratos
Veteran5
Old
82 - 09-24-2008, 17:21
I think I called it on page 2. This is probably a conspiracy.

Fancy Cat
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
83 - 09-24-2008, 17:26
i think we need to get the facts straight.

kura - did you finish your degree yet? if so what in? do you have your own residence? if so, house or apt? how big? any roommates? any pets? what is your current occupation? do you think you could kick tsetse's ass?

tsetse - what is your highest level of education and what was the last institute you got a degree from? are you black? do you have your own residence or do you have roommates? pets? do you think you could kick kura's ass?

also, both of you post recent pics plz

lets get it all out on the table so we know who to place bets on.

Teratos
Veteran5
Old
84 - 09-24-2008, 17:27
I heard TseTse is Mulatto.

Celestial
VeteranXX
Old
85 - 09-24-2008, 17:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdreNaLiNe View Post
Seriously, it's a ****ing internet gaming forum. No one "loses their mind" here, except maybe Mav. isuk is merely delusional. You're really ****ing nuts if you think people walk away from here fuming and slamming their keyboards and ****.
Wow are you naive. Well maybe not about the slamming the keyboards part, but I am pretty sure I've sent a few nerds here into a fit of rage. What you're basically saying is that everyone on here is just role playing with a fictional character, and nothing that is said affects them. For Kurayami to post as much as he does, he somewhat values - good or bad - what TW has to offer. Otherwise, why is he wasting his time with someone [TseTse] who everyone thinks is an idiot. There has to be a reason other than TseTse just simply lying about his life.

A stranger walks up to you (because clearly Kura and TseTse have never met) and tells you he didn't become a doctor because of "real policy ****" (or whatever the story is, sorry for not following TW tooth and nail.) from then on you go around calling this guy out on it and point out this guys stupidity? Sounds like a big waste of time.

"Next."

cogzinofa
VeteranXV
Old
86 - 09-24-2008, 17:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenTseTse View Post
college shouldnt be for technical training.

get a broad liberal arts degree. take a major with hot chicks with brains (like history). get laid. learn about art and science.

maybe take a couple cool art/design classes as well. learn some economics too. perhaps some marketing stuff if available.

and bust your ass making game stuff if that is what you want.... in your spare time and on your terms.

does a business B.A. make you a good businessman? does a degree in art make you an artist?

does half-baked technical college training really ever matter in the long run?

learn to read/write and speak intelligently to hot chicks over a strong cosmopolitan on a range of subjects.

and make game stuff when procrastinating your history home work...

you'll do better in the long run if game development is really your passion.

ive never heard a game developer explictly tell people to go get "training."

i hear game developers, when they do give advice, basicalyl saying to get involved... MAKE SOMETHING... and stay at it. i think they have a good point.

(ps. my field is education. ive taught at university level IN education, and am finishing a phd in education... to place my comments in context)

AdreNaLiNe
VeteranXX
Old
87 - 09-24-2008, 17:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
Wow are you naive. Well maybe not about the slamming the keyboards part, but I am pretty sure I've sent a few nerds here into a fit of rage. What you're basically saying is that everyone on here is just role playing with a fictional character, and nothing that is said affects them. For Kurayami to post as much as he does, he somewhat values - good or bad - what TW has to offer. Otherwise, why is he wasting his time with someone [TseTse] who everyone thinks is an idiot. There has to be a reason other than TseTse just simply lying about his life.

A stranger walks up to you (because clearly Kura and TseTse have never met) and tells you he didn't become a doctor because of "real policy ****" (or whatever the story is, sorry for not following TW tooth and nail.) from then on you go around calling this guy out on it and point out this guys stupidity? Sounds like a big waste of time.

"Next."
I never said they aren't angry on the forums. But after you shut down your browser, you really think people are sitting there awake at night thinking "goddamn, I can't believe celestial sent me into nerdrage?"

Really?

Teratos
Veteran5
Old
88 - 09-24-2008, 17:34
I think very few people are serious and the ones that are create HoF threads.

Stilgar
VeteranXX
Old
89 - 09-24-2008, 17:35
Quote:
I hear it's very white these days.
It was white before it was black/spanish or otherwise.

Fancy Cat
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
90 - 09-24-2008, 17:35
brb punching hole in wall because of adrenaline post

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
91 - 09-24-2008, 17:36
i just kicked my dog in the teeth because tw pisses me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AdreNaLiNe
VeteranXX
Old
92 - 09-24-2008, 17:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancy Cat View Post
brb punching hole in wall because of adrenaline post
Let it all out Joe.

TseTse
VeteranX
Old
93 - 09-24-2008, 17:37
I just totally raged out in a secret way. I cant tell you guys about it.

cogzinofa
VeteranXV
Old
94 - 09-24-2008, 17:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by TseTse View Post
actually, im quite proud of the real life **** ive done... and really could give a **** about proving it here

by age 28 i was finishing a phd, was cited in books, flown around the world to policy meetings, helped found major institutions, etc, etc and was generally having a blast... and have enjoyed life in nyc since.

feel free to believe what you want, but i stand by my comments regarding kura...
hmm...

many implications that the phd was completed, but so far no outright statement of possession.

Teratos
Veteran5
Old
95 - 09-24-2008, 17:37
I just punched a guy and stole his jacket.

Fancy Cat
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
96 - 09-24-2008, 17:37
i just ****ed glare's sister i am so angry

dubs
VeteranXV
Old
97 - 09-24-2008, 17:37
Quote:
How are those houses all over Manhattan, iNVAR? The Empire State Building is a nice house.

Don't you love that he prefaces it with "God Adrenaline is a moron" to start his post?
There are brownstones and townhouses all over manhattan, especially in harlem... I'd call that a house.

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
98 - 09-24-2008, 17:37
oh **** you must be really pissed

Celestial
VeteranXX
Old
99 - 09-24-2008, 17:38
Quote:
I never said they aren't angry on the forums. But after you shut down your browser, you really think people are sitting there awake at night thinking "goddamn, I can't believe celestial sent me into nerdrage?"

Really?
True, you're right. Maybe there are some exceptions though...maybe?

Fancy Cat
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
100 - 09-24-2008, 17:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by TseTse View Post
I just totally raged out in a secret way. I cant tell you guys about it.
answer my questions

these need to be addressed before anyone can place bets

Page 5 of 18

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Most pretentious/douchey post of the week:

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
ender has herpes , herpes , kurayami is a god , real policy shit , thread has herpes , tsetse bullshit artist , tsetse needs a job