Straight out the trailer thread

Hot tubs go outside.
Nothing better than a hot tub when there's snow on the ground. The only thing better is hot tub sex when it's snowing.

i had an indoor hot tub growing up, but it was a custom-built in-ground job that fit an easy 12 ppl. it was next 2 the swimming pool, so you could jump back n forth n shock urself w the temperature changes.

got so much fukn ass in that hot tub

god damn

LOL

There is no way this is real....

But then again, how do you make up this shit - run down hot tub, nasty fucking garage, mural of Japan...

ROFL

Thank you - I needed that.

Unless the inside of the garage is completely insulated (which it is not - I can tell from the pixels), the steam generated from the tub will stay in the garage and eventually cause the exposed wood to rot or grow mold. In this case, the joists and subroof plywood.

Unless the inside of the garage is completely insulated (which it is not - I can tell from the pixels), the steam generated from the tub will stay in the garage and eventually cause the exposed wood to rot or grow mold. In this case, the joists and subroof plywood.

spray paint will fix that

u dont know how to improvise or decorate

fuck you buddy

:lol:

Yeah, you're prolly right.

band-aid_1200x1200.jpg

should make it right as rain...

Anyone with the slightest understanding of thermodynamics would know that the winter is the driest part of the year because that's when you use chapstick.
The garage will love a boiling pot of water to bring the humidity back up.

Im waiting with masterbated breath to see what Juggernuts has been working on with his sonsabitchin boss contractor truck

Back