Got my L and my vodka ready for Pineapple Express tonight

i cant believe you virgins don't know what an L refers too. I thinks that it's a stupid name as I call everything I smoke the most obvious reference. A joint is a joint, a blunt is a blunt, a bong is a bong, bub is a bub and a pipe is a pipe. However, a vape is NOT just a vape.

just got back

im going to see it again tomorrow but im going to smoke a large quantity of high quality before

this time i was mostly good so i could understand what was happening

who knows?

maybe tomorrow ill understand it better

wiggle! is a huge trashy white faggot from maryland that pretends he can write shitty freestyles online

go crash your crotch rocket into a pole, douchebag.

i cant believe it took until page 2 for this. how can so many people have no fuckin idea what an L is.

oh nerdvirgins, right. :popcorn:

because nerdvirgins are the only people not steeped in excessively retarded drug culture.

It was for a blunt. I am not the first person to refer to a BLUNT as AN L. I dunno maybe that's just what we call it in maryland. I ended up not eating the roach but we did have a little caesars pizza in the parking lot.

Nelly - Ride With Me:

if you wanna go and take a ride wit me
we're 3-wheelin in the 4 with the gold d's
oh why do i live this way
(hey) (must be the money)
if you wanna go and get high wit me
smoke an L in the back of the benzie
oh why must i feel this way
(hey) (must be the money)

It all makes sense, it's another nigger word for marijuana paraphernalia.

good to know you smoke shit ass dirt weed. enjoy your cheap shitty 20 minute high.

(people dont smoke blunts of good stuff because it would cost $50 a blunt and would be a huge waste of pot)

good to know you smoke shit ass dirt weed. enjoy your cheap shitty 20 minute high.

(people dont smoke blunts of good stuff because it would cost $50 a blunt and would be a huge waste of pot)

lol you're a fucking idiot

It was for a blunt. I am not the first person to refer to a BLUNT as AN L. I dunno maybe that's just what we call it in maryland. I ended up not eating the roach but we did have a little caesars pizza in the parking lot.

I am from Maryland, we call them blunts. That being said, pretty much everyone has their own equally pointless names for how to smoke weed.

Back