|5150|Shade

remember he was mod of classified he had like a weird jew fro and lived in santa Barbra and chilled on the beach as like a beach bum.

he used to have a jew fro and dress like a square. now he has facial piercings, a faux hawk in 3 colors, a full arm tattoo. i wonder what happened.

kip.gif

isn't it bad for business to have professionals and then like some tatooed as fucker w/ died hair and a frohawk in the pic :lol: makes the place seem so unprofessional.

i talked to shade a lot at tw:w which makes this turn of events even more absurd. maybe he got struck by lightning or something.

He went from skinny nerdy basement dwelling weirdo with a jew fro and old polo t-shirt to like, some skinny tattoo artist biker faggot wannabe what the fuck is he trying to compensate for.

He went from skinny nerdy basement dwelling weirdo with a jew fro and old polo t-shirt to like, some skinny tattoo artist biker faggot wannabe what the fuck is he trying to compensate for.

why the fuck are you so bitter, what are you trying to compensate for.

why the fuck are you so bitter, what are you trying to compensate for.

shut up faggot I'm def bitter for pointing out that he obviously changed :lol: and anyone who decides to dress that way so abruptly changed psychologically somehow.

defend someone for getting a fucking mohawk and making themselves look like a total douche

Back