[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

trump-supporters-phoenix-ap-ps-200220_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

pRoMiSeS KePt :)

that entire front row look like literal downsy retards

The above tactic was already used. How'd that work out?

Of course. When we hang all the leftists there'll be a new golden age of peace and prosperity.

As tempting as it may be must remember many of those people have had their brains turned to mush by propaganda so vicious even Goebbels would be like damn. Easy to stare into abyss and become it. Staring into the abyss and not becoming it separates the men from the boys. Something to consider.

Last edited:
illegals are a solved problem, border arrests have fallen all the way to 2016 levels, unprecedented enforcement !!
They know they're not welcome here, nothing to pilfer. The problem is the left will come back because there's only 2 parties in the house and senate. The cycle goes from red to blue and back. So the left is throwing as much crap against the wall to see what sticks.

Every candidate on the left wants open borders, and they say they'll tear down the wall. For now, it's all good, but eventually, a democrat will become president again.

Obama wanted all the Muslims here, so he was bringing Somalia refugees here as a "humanitarian" rescue. He opened travel with Cuba and was very close to letting them have another boat lift like what happened with Jimmy Carter.

Last edited:
Last edited:
This is an excellent example of the clusterfuck needed to change the constitution.

Good luck :lol:

5 GOP-led states seek to block Equal Rights Amendment - The Virginian-Pilot

Did Ruth Bader Ginsburg just kill the Equal Rights Amendment? | TheHill

Ruth Bader Ginsburg may have just killed the Equal Rights Amendment - Vox

Ruth Bader Ginsburg Puts Nail In The Equal Rights Amendments Coffin

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg said she believes the U.S. should start over with the Equal Rights Amendment (ERA) ratification process, as the constitutional amendment has passed a decades-long deadline.

While speaking to an audience at Georgetown University Law Center Monday night during an event commemorating the 100th anniversary of the passage of the 19th amendment, Ginsburg was asked about the current movement to get the ERA ratified despite missing a more than 40-year deadline. The ERA would ban discrimination on the basis of sex and guarantee equality for women in the Constitution.

“I would like to see a new beginning,” Ginsburg said. “I’d like it to start over.”

Congress approved the ERA back in 1972 and gave states a seven-year deadline to reach a 38-state minimum to get it adopted. The deadline was extended by several years but only 35 states ratified the amendment.

I am not arguing for or against.. I don't really care. I am pointing at the process.

Back