[TribalWarrior on Sci-Fi] Gameshow starts tonight (Tues/Mar10) @ 9cst/10est plzwatch!

yes, the bank of Got Haggis? you can even make deposits via paypal. In fact, it is the only way. :brows:

Congrats. I knew you won after you posted the thread originally though since you wouldn't have been pluggin so hard if you got rocked =P

Also the name of the show is a lie. Kind of like the SpikeTV video game awards ;[

wait . . . what. I reread the beginning of this thread and your current gf is the one whose boobs you posted on TW like four years ago or something?

hey question

I bank with BofA

I really hate them

are there better banks?

Charles Schwab gives you a free checking account with interest. When I opened it, it was close to 3%. Now that the economy blows, it's down to 1% but it's still money from checking. Only setback is you can't deposit money easily as they don't have banks, just the main one in Nevada, but if you have another account you can transfer online for a really small fee, like $3 for BOA. But everything else is nice and they refund you for ATM fees.

-Oh yea, Way to go, you fuckin rocked that competition.

Holy fuck. I've been watching this show since it first aired. Had no clue there was a TWer to root for. Gratz on the win. That final battle had me cheering!!!

Find yourself a good bank that will give you a decent interest rate in a savings account and put your $ there. Then find yourself a decent credit union with some local branches, and set up a bi-weekly/monthly/whatever transfer of funds

I use Fidelity for my savings account, but it seems to me they added some weird fees to their services in certain conditions...

pretty shitty rates there, check out this site if you want some good rates on a checking account. just make sure it is FDIC insured, or whatever government insured credit unions are, I forget the acronym.

some rates for 4% and 5%.

https://www.checkingfinder.com/

Back