[9/11] Let's have a discussion.

My dad is a Vietnam Veteran..

It's the belief that our country country wouldn't do something so awful.

I've even made my dad read several books, and he now admits that WTC 7 was a controlled demoltion, but he has said "but i'll never believe we would ever do anything this horrible"

so then it's denial, plain and simple

So in all honesty, what keeps you from questioning this? Seriously, I want to know.

We don't think it's a conspiracy because we saw the fucking planes.

Also, despite all these interesting tidbits explaining how it couldn't have happened the way we all saw it happen, nobody is actually accusing any specific actual person of doing any specific actual thing.

It's like Intelligent Design: it's retarded, right up front.

Last edited:
We don't think it's a conspiracy because we saw the fucking planes.

Also, despite all these interesting tidbits explaining how it couldn't have happened the way we all saw it happen, nobody is actually accusing any specific actual person of doing any specific actual thing.

Are you serious? Like, really?

So in all honesty, what keeps you from questioning this? Seriously, I want to know.

Common sense keeps us from questioning it. The government would stand to win essentially nothing and stand to lose everything.

Don't pull that "OMG WAR, CONTRACTORS, OIL" shit, because we already spend more on our military than any country in the world, even in times of peace.

As usual, the details have gotten everyone quibbling over things they'll never know the full details about, causing them to argue forever. Which just distracts from the questions that people should really be asking, like "why would this be done" and "who benefited from this happening" and "what was the net result of this".

Quibble on.

or lack there of, I'd say

give any shred of credible, provable truth that this was a massive government conspiracy involving thousands of people to kill its own citizens for no gain

and i'll consider arguing

'cause you've got an awful lot of proof stacked up against you. not the "oh my god a news anchor said this" or a "oh my god joe from the sanitation department said that."

the kind that actually matters, such as al-Qaeda taking responsibility for the attacks, or the 911 calls from inside the towers.

The conspiracy was getting a brutish dullard elected in the first place.

I will admit that McCain coming out and saying over and over that a terrorist attack would help his campaign seems like a bit of a conflict of interest.

I was taught that illustrations help slower people. In this illustration we'll point out that on the surface, things aren't always as they seem. Although very convincing, you must look closer.

21kmh6u.png

Back