so fufu, what are YOU going to do to drg0n?

fufu wanted weed (a lot) so he posted on tw or something drg0n said he had some fufu shows up drg0n robs him at knife point for like 1000 bux or something like that

topexec1280.jpg

i was thinking the same thing but then i was like wtf does "FuFu" mean so i was like ah fuck it

GOAL GOAL GOAL GOOOALLLL. GOALASO!!!

Except FuFu is retard and likes to say GolaZo instead. Just like he says Christiana instead of Christiano, which is his real name.

Is anyone else not surprised that FuFu would be stupid enough to ask this question to fraggle, knowing full well that he would post it?

Then again would anyone be surprised that FuFu would try and buy drugs over the internet then get robbed? :lol:

his real name is cristiano if you want to be technical

but fufu is a fag all the same. he takes his innate stupidity and compounds it whenever he posts in soccer related threads

but no amount of name changes will ever change the fact that he got jacked for a grand by a swiss army multi-tool

Is anyone else not surprised that FuFu would be stupid enough to ask this question to fraggle, knowing full well that he would post it?

Then again would anyone be surprised that FuFu would try and buy drugs over the internet then get robbed? :lol:

It wasn't a PM, it was in some other thread.

I would have been seriously so pissed if someone from TW tried to rob me

and if they did it successfully I'd never show my face around here again

Back