[Official] Suggestion Box

I think we need a centralized location for these. If you have ideas for the forum, you can list them here and I'll review them. I am prone to missing new subjects posted in GD.

you never finished adding the youtube and spoiler tag buttons to the quick reply toolbar :p

Ever think about adding last.fm embed music player like how there is youtube? There is quite abit of music threads on the forums, so it may prove useful.

I think you should be able to see where/what you posted in threads, because I get lost in really long threads.

Fling :D

I think you should be able to see where/what you posted in threads, because I get lost in really long threads.

Fling :D

Posted again because I wasn't sure if you saw my first one, I was muted or something for a day ;(

How about a new color skeme for TW. This dark blue has been getting old to look at IMO. Something brighter would look good. (I know nothing how to do it, but it's a suggestion!)

No to What -JJJ- said.
I like being able to find where i posted in a thread.
Or finding where someone posted in a thread.
/me blinks

Did you even read what JJJ said? What does a new color scheme for TW have to do with being able to find where you posted?

I agree with blazindave. I, too, enjoy being able to find where I posted in a thread.

(What the hell are we talking about)

/me blinks

Did you even read what JJJ said? What does a new color scheme for TW have to do with being able to find where you posted?

/me scratches ass

Nothing? Two different subjects? Here let me rewrite it:

Fuck -JJJ-, i like the TW color scheme.

*change of subject*

Also, i agree with skysnipe, being able to see where you or someone posted within a thread (search this thread?) would be a cool and helpful feature.

/me high fives Colosus

I'd love it if we could see our threads AND posts we made in our profiles, not just one and the other (the other being the context menu on clicking on usernames in threads). That's how it used to be but only one got removed from each menu when search was getting overhauled/turned off

I believe 'Search This Thread' is still in place. If search by username isn't working it in try using 'username_whatever' and that might work (unsure though, haven't tested it with the updated script'....

Also, I will look into adding the posts in the profile thing. It might work ... I think search by username is having problems with people who have spaces and odd characters in their names though ...

I believe 'Search This Thread' is still in place. If search by username isn't working it in try using 'username_whatever' and that might work (unsure though, haven't tested it with the updated script'....

Also, I will look into adding the posts in the profile thing. It might work ... I think search by username is having problems with people who have spaces and odd characters in their names though ...
it seems to work okay for me, i'm saying it's not listed in the context menu to see their threads, and not listed to see their posts in the user profile, like it used to be, you can only see threads by the profile, and posts by the context menu

As a matter of allowing users to give a +1 to especially funny quotes, it might prove useful to put two tiny little buttons to the right hand side of them, one green on top, red on bottom. Small enough that they're almost imperceptible but noticeable with intent. If people fuck up and vote the wrong way oh well it's just the quotes line.

:420:

IRC LOGS LOL
irc said:
<Mr_Rabies2> Rayn, is it a bitch to get a View Threads and View Posts option in both the context menu thing on usernames, and user profiles? currently only the profile has a "thread" link, and the context menu only has a "posts" link :O
<@Rayn> no that's not a big deal.
<Goshin> nah Lat
<@Rayn> put it in that thread so I have a note to myself.
<Mr_Rabies2> will do
<Mr_Rabies2> thanks mang

Back