Tribes Install Thread and Troubleshooting and INTERPOLATE

too bad opsayo gave bypasses to all of his nerd virgin friends and intentionally lags the server just so him ans his billion dollar boys club can feel good about themselves

hilarious. i installed T1 after not having played in almost 10 years. had the exact same issue as sammy.

definitely going to need to grab a mouse, as i'm trying to play on a laptop.

r the doods like sammyrocks and groove playing this game? i had the same issue as him i couldnt move to the fucking start menu thing.

fuk fsb-spys config looks so crisp that link he has is banned though

grooves fix for sammyrocks also worked for me but now in fullscreen mode my screen flickers like crazy. no flicerking in windowed mode though whats up wid dat

how do i turn vsync off in tribes settings specifically, not the graphics panel in windows

how do i turn vsync off in tribes settings specifically, not the graphics panel in windows

there's a $pref:: for it but it doesn't work

have to either set it globally in the panel, or setup a profile specifically for tribes.exe that disables it that way

if anyone knows how games tell windows to disable this stuff i could probably hack the option in with a .dll but ive never really understood how that stuff works

ok and is this probably causing the flickering u think??

nvm groove ur non-scriptGL config works perfectly.

lets play sum tribe now bitches

yea scriptGL configs dont work very well anymore

over the years its been abandoned even by nvidia and now a lot of drivers cause this flickering thing (mostly AMD drivers in my experience, but it also sucks on intel)

i have an AMD vidcard in one system and the flickering started sometime around when they changed the drivers name from 'catalyst' to 'crimson' or whatever

but even rolling back to older versions gave me the flickering so idk wtf is up with those drivers

imo scriptGL is ded, i would never make/use another scriptGL config

ahhh i see. well thanks for all ur work groovecat ur a good man

-dyccat out

I was thinking this also.
I just get so nervous messing with graphics cards that I wont be able to do a thing without the driver installed.
I am thinking after this uninstalls then I need to install the latest graphics card and do a driver cleaner thing.
It is such a freaking issue getting a driver for this Asus Laptop w/ATI or just Asus.

Back