Will you have the COVID vaccine?

Will you have the COVID vaccine?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hope this helps some of you decide...

Ie88GL0.jpg

Don't give a flying fuck about Gates. He's a pansy, limp-wristed liberal dipshit.

As for a vaccine... why would anyone take a vaccine (with possible side effects) for a virus that has a mortality rate of 0.02%? I'll stick with taking vaccines for actually dangerous diseases. Thanks!

I'll take it if all the politicians and their families get it first. Then I'll wait a year or so to see what happens.

I grew up in the Thalidomide days, different yes, but still unknown, I wonder if this will be just as hilarious.

^^^ This post is officially flagged as consistent with previously displayed levels of dim.
But he's right. If you're a relatively healthy individual why would you inject some foreign shit into your body just to avoid what is basically going to be an annual flu - one that may not even affect you at all.

Hope this helps some of you decide...

Ie88GL0.jpg
Thanks, Bill. You have allowed the population of Africa and India to balloon to number beyond what they cannot support, rather than let mother nature control their population. And now, when the regressive media shows starving children in either continent, will they properly blame Gates for this or will they go and quickly blame capitalism?

But he's right. If you're a relatively healthy individual why would you inject some foreign shit into your body just to avoid what is basically going to be an annual flu - one that may not even affect you at all.
So that you don't unknowingly infect others who would have a much more severe reaction.

Yes, I'm fully aware that that argument does not track with sociopaths.

So that you don't unknowingly infect others who would have a much more severe reaction.

Yes, I'm fully aware that that argument does not track with sociopaths.
Get vaccinated yourself then. And if the vaccine doesn't work for you, sorry... life is unfair sometimes. GL

so i hadn't been on this board in a while and surprised to see how far it's gone for some posters. why are people still downplaying and comparing covid to the flu

flu average is what, about 50k deaths per year? that's by letting it run free in the population with only some taking flu shots

covid is over 250k in less than a year despite all of the measures taken

you guys are okay with having a 9/11 happen every 2-3 days when it could be mostly prevented with social distancing, masks and eventually the vaccine? you think the "deep state" or whichever shadowy entity has a hold over every single other nation on the planet?

even the cultist leader admitted on tape that he knew it was much more dangerous

so i hadn't been on this board in a while and surprised to see how far it's gone for some posters. why are people still downplaying and comparing covid to the flu

flu average is what, about 50k deaths per year? that's by letting it run free in the population with only some taking flu shots

covid is over 250k in less than a year despite all of the measures taken

you guys are okay with having a 9/11 happen every 2-3 days when it could be mostly prevented with social distancing, masks and eventually the vaccine? you think the "deep state" or whichever shadowy entity has a hold over every single other nation on the planet?

even the cultist leader admitted on tape that he knew it was much more dangerous
It could also be prevented through diet and exercise and some fucking personal responsibility, ya know...

Not to mention the age factor. 90% of deaths in Canada are people aged 70+, with multiple comorbidities.

Pardon me for not panicking like a child. This is our "new flu" just deal with it. Wear a mask, whatever. Take the vaccine if they offer one. Go on with your life.

Thanks, Bill. You have allowed the population of Africa and India to balloon to number beyond what they cannot support, rather than let mother nature control their population. And now, when the regressive media shows starving children in either continent, will they properly blame Gates for this or will they go and quickly blame capitalism?
Exactly. It's not up to the USA or a billionaire to save a country so they can breed out of control.

People are wearing masks in the stores. Contact tracing is the big thing now. Why are the numbers so high if everyone has a mask and hand sanitizer? Some are dumb and having parties or weddings with a large group of people. Otherwise I don't know how people are getting it.

Fun fact... for the age group 0-59, in Canada, 3 times as many people died this year in car accidents than from COVID.

BRB panicking some more

It could also be prevented through diet and exercise and some fucking personal responsibility, ya know...

Not to mention the age factor. 90% of deaths in Canada are people aged 70+, with multiple comorbidities.

Pardon me for not panicking like a child. This is our "new flu" just deal with it. Wear a mask, whatever. Take the vaccine if they offer one. Go on with your life.
2qzh3y.jpg

not saying it should be a panic but it should at the very least be taken seriously and simple, proper precautions be followed

the sneaky thing about the age argument is that you don't have to be vulnerable to the virus to pass it on to someone who will be seriously affected

this situation says a lot about individualism vs collectivism. i agree with you about the personal responsibility aspect though

not saying it should be a panic but it should at the very least be taken seriously and simple, proper precautions be followed

the sneaky thing about the age argument is that you don't have to be vulnerable to the virus to pass it on to someone who will be seriously affected

this situation says a lot about individualism vs collectivism. i agree with you about the personal responsibility aspect though
Oldies can take the vaccine and take precautions. Done deal. Silly nonsense.

Fun fact... for the age group 0-59, in Canada, 3 times as many people died this year in car accidents than from COVID.

BRB panicking some more

Only 3 times? Pah. I hope you're not wasting time and money on seatbelts and ABS and all that shit.

Only 3 times? Pah. I hope you're not wasting time and money on seatbelts and ABS and all that shit.
It wasn't a commentary on safety precautions, just a real world example of how low the risk of death is. We're making an awful lot of concessions for this.

rules for theeee

After the initial report from The Chronicle broke, Newsom's office "did not dispute" there were more than three households in attendance (the state's official guidance limits gatherings to no more than three) but defended the event by stating it was held outdoors, and that the governor and first partner Jennifer Siebel Newsom "followed public health guidelines and the restaurant’s health protocols." Napa County allowed indoor dining at the time, but Newsom's office specifically said the party took place outdoors.

EnFQcf3W4AEa49z

Back