THE ELECTION TRANSITION INTEGRITY THREAD

I wonder why? This is their power They have a Licence to Lie to ruin lives and our Nation

President lies about everything and anything - thats ok

FBI catches traitor turncoat - thats ruining lives and our nation

lmao flynn fucked himself cause hes a dumb shit who thinks he can lie to the FBI and get away with it

lmao flynn fucked himself cause hes a dumb shit who thinks he can lie to the FBI and get away with it

flynn was doing what his position entailed.

Well, this should be fun!!
WATCH: James O'Keefe Dials in to CNN Conference Calls, Tells Network President He'll Release Tapes of Editorial Calls Later TODAY

O’Keefe informed Zucker on the call that his organization had been recording the insider calls for months before inquiring “do you still feel you’re the most trusted name in news.” Zucker, failing to address O’Keefe’s question, responds “thank you for your comment. So, everybody, I think in light of that, we’ll set up a new system, and we’ll be back with you, we’ll do the rest of the call later” before appearing to end the call.

The Michigan Hearing is a circus.

People are saying, we heard a scream and we found a trail of blood leading off into the woods... and Michigan Democrats are like, "Do you have a dead body?" No... but maybe we should send a search party into the woods and make sure everything is ok. "Why would we do that? We don't think you heard a scream and are making it up!" There are claw marks on the ground, and "Help" scrawled in the blood at the scene. "Well, we don't think anything happened and there is no point in searching the woods because we already know you wont find anything". This guy over here swears he heard a gunshot and found these shell casings at the edge of the woods. "Not good enough". No one has seen Mary-Anne since yesterday... "La-la-la-la"

911 what is the nature of the emergency?

I smell smoke!

Do you see fire?

I can see the smoke

Are you on fire?

No, but maybe we should check the building for fire?

Unless you are calling to report that you are actually on fire, we're not sending the fire department to look for something that probably isn't on fire. Call us back if and when someone is actually on fire.

Lefties usually struggle with logic, but there's no quantity of evidence that would satisfy them on this issue. Nothing will allow them to change their minds.

"There's no evidence of fraud"
"There's no evidence of widespread fraud"
"There's no evidence of enough fraud to change the election"

They'll just keep walking it back until they walk right off the edge.

And that's fine, I don't really give a shit about convincing any libscum voters and communist shills. They don't matter. I only care about convincing either the SCOTUS, or the House delegation, when the decision finally comes to rest at their feet. And I'm confident they'll do the right thing -- thanks, Ruth!

We'll drag the rest of the electorate kicking & screaming into 2021 and a second Trump term if we have to.

Michigan Democrats:

Were you at the meeting?

What meeting?

The meeting where we explained everything

You didn't tell us there was a meeting.

Not our problem.

None of that is true.

The bank was robbed. Here is video of them robbing the bank. Here is a picture of the empty bank vault.

Yeah, but do you have video of people walking into the bank?

Back