This is for you Trump voters.

lmaooo if this is true. She's on CNN every single day trying to bury Trump, but claims she isn't a Cruz supporter. She only worked for him.

Amanda Carpenter ‎@amandacarpenter
Has anyone compiled the definitive list of conservatives who should be blackballed for supporting Trump? I will if it doesn't exist.

Ben Howe ✔ ‎@BenHowe
@amandacarpenter I’ve got a web designer who says he’ll build the website for free and several people who say they’ll chip in money for host
11:17 AM - 16 Mar 2016

gfg

The guy is repulsive as shit so I don't think it's true. It's pretty funny though.

listen to this dumb fucking liberal bitch calling trump a racist and shit and never backing up her statements with facts.

his property management company telling doormen to shoo away blacks not enough proof 4 u?

his property management company being sued for purposely turning away black ppl looking to rent/own

how about the speech he gave in which he called mexicans rapists

may be his dad being arrested at a kkk rally dressed as a klansmen

how much proof u need d00d?

blacks ruin property value

mexicans are rapists

his dad isn't going to be president

how much fact do you need br0?

Spoiler

The internet is so fun sometimes. They got #CruzSexScandal trending on twitter..... and some of these tweets are hilarious.

epidemic is a racist globalist that thinks mexicans r only good for picking fruit for pennies and he wishes to continue that practice indefinitely

I think Whoopi Goldberg also said Mel Gibson was not a racist, defended Roman Palanski about raping a child, and Bill Cosby.

She's also hell on earth to work with apparently.

ya to whoopi fakejewberg, polanski's raping of a kid wasn't "rape rape" it was just "rape"

all shall fear me.
You've recently admitted to being "overweight" and iirc a couch potato.

Often the biggest blowhards are unexercised fat fucks/couch potatoes who instead of getting some much needed physical exercise to relieve their social anxieties, prefer to be blowhards, constantly shilling for others to take physical action while sitting in their shit smeared 44" waist underwear letting their unwashed armpits cultivate a fresh batch of sweat soaked bacterium.

Either start leading the charge Zool or stfu.

Last edited:
If zool had been born 400 years ago he could've been a king fighting a just cause for the glory of God and country and he would've been celebrated in text books around the world.

Today he's just a rambling racist on the internet.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk
Naa they would of seen a fat fuck and laughed him the fuk out. Anonymity enables the couch potato warrior.

all shall fear me.

Internet+Warrior.jpg

We fear you bro

Last edited:
his property management company telling doormen to shoo away blacks not enough proof 4 u?

his property management company being sued for purposely turning away black ppl looking to rent/own

how about the speech he gave in which he called mexicans rapists

may be his dad being arrested at a kkk rally dressed as a klansmen

how much proof u need d00d?
It's to the point where I'd support someone who IS rabidly racist just to counter the hypocritical racist retards on the Left.

Back