[Hion] Would you wreck this?

Hahahahaha!

Heeheeheehee!

First 2 times I fucked Katie
..... she moaned out his name (Jim) ..... Me sad.

3rd time?
, and after that ...... NEVERMORE! :clap:

If a chick moaned another guys name the first time I fucked her, I'd pull out, blow it on her, and prompty kick her ass out of my place. There wouldn't be a second or third time.

one time i got curry with this girl

fond memories

ur turn

It would make more sense if you knew her. She's got a very sarcastic/ironic sense of humour, we get along really well together. We sat beside the fireplace in thick leather chairs eating our McDonalds cheeseburgers and enjoyed the parallel. Then we made fun of some douchey guy sitting on his mac across from us.

Because you go to mcdonalds to sit on a fucking mac apparently

good times

If a chick moaned another guys name the first time I fucked her, I'd pull out, blow it on her, and prompty kick her ass out of my place. There wouldn't be a second or third time.

yeah I'm 100% with this, sorry Dweaz

Yeah but that's how I roll

serves him right for taking her back after the first time

maybe this second time he learned

doubtful though

plus the more upset he is, the more he takes it out on her, theoretically, and the more it hurts her

so upsetting him was a calculated response to hurt her

no it wasnt.

i had a girlfriend go super crazy and vengeful on me when i dumped her instead of just taking it like an adult kinda like obibun did here. i mean, she tried to kill me with some scissors and was later found unconscious in the parking lot drunk on nyquil and vodka, but at least she didn't try to message my new girlfriend.

my friends at the national nexting service have given me all of your information "mike"

i'll be paying you a visit here in the near future

Reflecting on this .........

Katie was bi-polar
mind kinda shot! ..... But Pussy worked just fine (best lay I ever had)
sigh....wish it had worked out.

Anyways.....
When CPS worker called me, ( background info gathering)
asked me if Katie ever did the prostitution thing.

:huh: :shock:
I says, "Katie? ..... Oh no. .......
Katie never do that, she not sell it.
She just give "it" away" get nothing in return."

:lol: "Caseworker" and I busted out laughing! :rofl:

See? I gives and I takes.

Man, I done so many harsh, heartless things to ANGIE:kiss:

Ex. She went to visit daughter at ex's house
Has fight, (he wanted pussy)

She called, wanted me to pick her up. 1:30 am. 2 winters ago. Cold, raining.

She in shorts (actually underwear... mine) muscle tee shirt (mine) Clothes???
Earlier 11:45 pm. Late. I told her not to go. Er, he has dope.

She walks 3 and a half miles back to my house.
Bangs on door demands to be let in.

I thinks on all that has happened.

I locks her up!
She thanks me.
2 months no dope, she looking good.

Letters stating she really my wifey.
States we cannot be in denial.

Jail visits: I better do this, I better NOT do that.
:nag::nag: yada yada, bitch bitch, baby this, baby that, fix me, I wants our baby .... :picard:

She says she coming back home! And THAT's that!

:picard2: I'm done for! :lol:

Last edited:
It would make more sense if you knew her. She's got a very sarcastic/ironic sense of humour, we get along really well together. We sat beside the fireplace in thick leather chairs eating our McDonalds cheeseburgers and enjoyed the parallel. Then we made fun of some douchey guy sitting on his mac across from us.

Because you go to mcdonalds to sit on a fucking mac apparently

good times

yeah I'm 100% with this, sorry Dweaz

for some reason when u get fast food with girls u make it sound way cooler

tell me ur secret

i had a girlfriend go super crazy and vengeful on me when i dumped her instead of just taking it like an adult kinda like obibun did here. i mean, she tried to kill me with some scissors and was later found unconscious in the parking lot drunk on nyquil and vodka, but at least she didn't try to message my new girlfriend.

Wow, that's something. My ex tried to hit me after I broke her phone but I just grabbed her and threw her on the bed (not sexually) so she wouldn't get hurt/hurt me. That's the craziest thing I've ever experienced from a girlfriend.

Wow, that's something. My ex tried to hit me after I broke her phone but I just grabbed her and threw her on the bed (not sexually) so she wouldn't get hurt/hurt me. That's the craziest thing I've ever experienced from a girlfriend.

That's nothing.

ANGIE:kiss: promised booty hole.
Instead passed out. Beer, weed, crack.

She woke up, bent over the bed, underwear down at ankles.
:lol: I wuz gonna get mine. We had a deal! :deal:

She sez :huh:?
Gets mad. Sez, "now you gotta get me some dope"!
She goes off ..... kookoo kwazy.
Bounces my phone offa wall .... 3 times!
Looks around... grabs scissors .... Oh oh!
Cuts the cords to computer monitor, CPU,... Whee ooh!

So we does the "Tasmanian Devil" routine. ( ala Bugs Bunny cartoony )
I sez "HO ya gotta go"!
I throws her outside, grinds her face in dirt
drags her over ant pile( I has hold of both legs) :lol: face up,long hair streaming behind her, across yard, over paving blocks
Puts UFC hold on her right smack middle of street.

Peeps come out. "JERRY,JERRY" They calls PoPo.
She hoodwinks PoPo, jumps fence (she had warrants)
Runs into da night, hair flying behind her,

2 PoPo squad cars take off after her, sirens.....
:shrug:

Bitch comes back 2 days later.
Sober..... "Baby this, baby that! I sorry"

Guys,guys, .....:picard: .............. "Help me"! :lol:

Last edited:

Was her name Groover by chance?

there is something unusually hot about a bitch that will try to stab you to death before winding down on a bottle of nyquil and hard liquor... but keeps it classy in front of the new lady.

when she starts following you around the internet and calling your mom, changing every password she can think to change (and doing so with your personal information that she keeps handy) and that's after a couple months of random freakouts that would include things like dumping computer desk, pc and all in the floor while dribbling a new flatscreen off your chair...talk to me.

Back