Audi R8 - Track day

I would LOVE to drive an R8. I'd only ever had a chance to sit in one. :( I still prefer my EVO, but only because it's MINE. An R8, I honestly would be too scared to fuck it up.

Most likely because I am a poor ass though. *shrugs*

And yeah.. 20 minutes of running it around a track would be rather tiring. 'specially considering most tracks are 1-3 minute laps depending on the pace/length. Unless you go out to do the Nurberg (spelling?) Ring

7 series suck bangle destroyed that shit

and i give credit to def for getting a kit car but noble is overpriced and just to much of a pain in the ass, i consider it a downgrade over the lotus

r8 is like meh to me audi is ultra trendy right now its seems to have replaced as the trendy luxo car brand, not a fan of them heavy and unreliable imho

give me lightweight RWD anyday d00ds, ill sign up for the m3

also call me crazy i wouldnt have ever said this 5 years ago

but jaguar new models are nice looking, they seemed to have fixed some of the shit going on their

however reliability wise i fear they are still a nightmare, I would explore getting one to be unique and for the great styling, however I fear they drive like shit and are not reliable the same problems they have always had in the past

i've murdered it out quite a bit to look like a bad ass racing machine

some buddies of mine did some engine modding and the thing is fast as fuck now

Haha, that would be awesome. Like racing on the nurnburg, giving off the impression youre just cruising withr ur 7 then justfucking unleashing and steamrplling the faggots in their c70s :lol:

better than ur minivan

get lost

It may be a lowly E36 but it does the job for now.

1998_bmw_328is-pic-1442948870571738890.jpeg

E36 M3's are sick, i had one estoril blue

it was my fav car i ever owned, i don't think that interior is beatable either outside of a few audi interiors

E36 M3's are sick, i had one estoril blue

it was my fav car i ever owned, i don't think that interior is beatable either outside of a few audi interiors

Great color. I've been looking to get something a bit more powerful recently, probably a late model E46 M3.

its funny how a fun lightweight car with high revs and decent handling is always the most fun

that is why i own a lotus now :D (ok i dont yet saving for one, decided to dump all my cash in funds for now)

even for daily driver i follow same philosophy though i had to ditch the RWD and get FWD for winter purposes

its funny how a fun lightweight car with high revs and decent handling is always the most fun

that is why i own a lotus now :D (ok i dont yet saving for one, decided to dump all my cash in funds for now)

even for daily driver i follow same philosophy though i had to ditch the RWD and get FWD for winter purposes

You expect people to believe someone that types like you actually has a job?

Back