You raff yuo roose v.3871

kyyWQu.png

the fact that cpt spergnami thinks he posts content with twitter screen cap spam is actually funny

u posted something funny on accident

:lol:

all you do is cry or whine about other people

youre a hateful piece of shit

im good with that, but dont even act like you are something any better than anyone else

/shrug

The problem with Captain Tele acting like he's a badass is he never shares any of his personal life.

1. either because he's also pathetic.

or

2. he's scared of being attacked for being a cunt to everyone when they share their personal lives.

Now hear me out...

Maybe its both?

No the problem isn't anything other than he posts like 500 times a week shitting up every thread

xx5HLi2.gif

you know there's ignore function snowflake

poor ztir doesn't know how ignore works

Just put him on ignore

It's the only way to shut him up

Man sometimes I open a thread and there's like 4 posts in a page and I'm like thank god I ignored that obsessive loser

I had 2 ignore captain tele because the sheer volume of his posting meant scrolling past his posts meant skipping 80% of a page filled with pepes and Twitter screenshots and image macros of goebels on every single page and in every single thread on this whole forum

Tw much better experience when it is people talking to eachother rather than just basically reading some obsessed persons blog

:rofl:

he thinks it makes me go away or something

he is so mad i exist despite his approval or acceptance of content

why are people like absent and ztir always like this?

Last edited:
I prefer the one three lines down:
"ThankYouSteve for exploiting the poor labour laws in China and not donating a single cent to any charities"

Turns out I'm not a ward of the state anymore. That was just was when I was in the hospital and part of what allowed my family to get me help initially. Still I'm glad Captain Tele has revealed nothing about his life, and also confirmed by many people here to be an obsessive shitposter. It really adds weight to my argument that you're not some big shot.

Back