OBIBUN PRESENTS: MY TRIP TO HEIDELBERG A PHOTO ESSAY BY OBIBUN

so wait did gorgeous large breasted women with normal woman hips go out of style here or something

did I miss anything in the two weeks I was gone?

also the amazing coincidence continues

still feeling un-photogenic obibro?

so wait are you trying to imply I made all of this up

you pasty jealous mouthbreathers need to get your story straight, either she's disgusting and you wouldn't give her a second glance at a bar (lmao) or she's hot enough that you're in disbelief she is actually a part of this story

I'm not suggesting you made it up, nobody would go to the trouble

Its just you seem to be even more determined than I am to avoid being on camera

with me it's a professional pride thing, since my place is behind it, whats your excuse

to be honest I was more focused on getting a picture of the random TW symbol in the middle of nowhere in Germany, and also taking pics of the gf and some Heidelberg stuff

I find taking photos of yourself / going out of the way to get other people to do it to be really nerdy and pathetic

seriously though

I have no problem posing for pictures if people are taking them

but to actually be like oh hey can you take a picture of me cool thanks bro or whatever

god that reeks of nerd

there's probably some good shots of me from last night's party but I have no idea who was taking them

Average as fuck, Obibun likes to pretend 6s are 10s

312cis2.jpg

And of course, you don't have a picture of you two together.

no but you know pretty much any random girl will follow me out into the countryside on a 4 hour bike ride to find a TW symbol on the side of an abandoned grain silo

I'd take her. Good-looking clean chicks > fake-titty, fake-tan vapid cunt whores that overpluck their eyebrows and use too much make-up.

:cheers: Obi

p.s. Awesome TW logo find

now that we've established my girlfriend is hot as fuck and a whole bunch of nerds are typically jealous

can we focus on this please

eqo36t.jpg

why is it there? who put it there?

so u did not fuck her while on ur bike ride in the country?

dang

anyway she is not that hot

she is either tall and all around big

or short and a bit bottom heavy

Back