You have received a new private message at TribalWar Forums from Kurayami, entitled "

Kura goes out of his way trying to be the most hated poster on TW. He loves it, he fucking lives for it. He completely shits on every thread he posts in.

Is it REALLY that surprising someone would finally do this? Had it been some random person being outed, some no-name poster who rarely if ever pissed on a thread, I'd agree with the ban. Fraggles shit can get a bit over top, but this is Kura we're talking about, and he's been asking for it for years.

IMO, in this specific case, Fraggle should be getting a fucking medal not a ban.

the argument that kurayami made up a persona but never took it seriously in order to troll us for 8 years and 100,000 posts shows just how out of touch some people on tribalwar are

it's really common sense. the simple reality is that he wanted us to believe he was superior and he consistently lied about his life. it's not some elaborate dance puppets dance troll, no one is that insane

Kura goes out of his way trying to be the most hated poster on TW. He loves it, he fucking lives for it. He completely shits on every thread he posts in.

Is it REALLY that surprising someone would finally do this? Had it been some random person being outed, some no-name poster who rarely if ever pissed on a thread, I'd agree with the ban. Fraggles shit can get a bit over top, but this is Kura we're talking about, and he's been asking for it for years.

IMO, in this specific case, Fraggle should be getting a fucking medal not a ban.

Medallion of over the top creepiness.

had any of Kura's targets posted private/irl-related information that kura couldve entertained himself with, you can bet your ass kura wouldve put it on TW

the argument that kurayami made up a persona but never took it seriously in order to troll us for 8 years and 100,000 posts shows just how out of touch some people on tribalwar are

it's really common sense. the simple reality is that he wanted us to believe he was superior and he consistently lied about his life. it's not some elaborate dance puppets dance troll, no one is that insane

You're just one big walking contradiction.

Nobody is saying that we think he engineered the most elaborate troll ever. Obviously elements of his persona are inundated with the elements of a hate-character. A lot of us do it on the internet. There is no puppet dance, but he did come up with a persona for 8 years trolling people. So, it's both.

ever heard of occam's razor?

the simplest explanation is usually the most accurate one

he was a loser. he didn't want us to know he was a loser so he created a persona and then trolled peopled incessently wanting us to believe he was superior and had a better life. it was obviously not the case and we finally have proof so he is gone

we all knew he was a loser

i'm just expressing the view that it's a bit sad to care so much

i don't blame him.

i mean the guy spent years building up this character, trying to say it was who he was. it all came crashing down - he wouldn't be able to post anything without being trolled, and he would be trolled in a manner that he had no defense for.

I think you underestimate Kura. He can always find a way to out troll everyone. He will return one day.

what is worse

to be a huge loser

or to be so legitimately bothered by someone that you make 40 posts in a thread psyco-analysing him after he leaves

also this is all happening on a website for a videogame that has been dead for almost a decade

obama.jpg

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=573500

what is worse

to be a huge loser

or to be so legitimately bothered by someone that you make 40 posts in a thread psyco-analysing him after he leaves

also this is all happening on a website for a videogame that has been dead for almost a decade

have you ever heard of occams razor

???????????

it's clear to me many of you guys are biased but that's why pretty much none of you can be trusted to be moderators or admins. the only time i talked to kura he tried to troll me about playing mmorpgs. i didn't start posting 50 times a day about him though. I think its odd that people who claim to know he is such a loser feel such a need to try and defend themselves against his trolls. just move on and let's talk about something else already. christ what is going to take.

except.. you're dancing... like right now

Back