Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread
Page 33 of 8750
StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
641 - 11-21-2016, 17:53

Last edited by StapleMammal1; 11-21-2016 at 19:24..
Sponsored Links
HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
642 - 11-21-2016, 17:55
why would anyone ask to write anything on their coffee cup other than something like latee/decaff/whatever

SuicideSnowman
VeteranXV
Old
643 - 11-21-2016, 17:57
Why would anyone go to Starbucks?

MadHatSam
VeteranX
Old
644 - 11-21-2016, 17:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaPpY View Post
why would anyone ask to write anything on their coffee cup other than something like latee/decaff/whatever
Anti-Trump baristas are writing rude comments on cups of Trump supporters.

Trump supporters are "boycotting" Starbucks by going to Starbucks and purchasing overpriced coffee and giving Trump as their name so the barista would write Trump on the cup.

Everyone is dumb.

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
645 - 11-21-2016, 18:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideSnowman View Post
Why would anyone go to Starbucks?
No kidding. I have a coffeepot right by my desk. On top on a microwave. Next to the fireplace cause I'm efficient like that.

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
646 - 11-21-2016, 18:08
Caramel frappucinos are delicious a f

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
647 - 11-21-2016, 18:09
Sweet cream coffee creamer is too.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
648 - 11-21-2016, 18:17
Trump favorables increasing as woke Democrats are finally actually watching speeches instead of edited sound bytes. "I guess we had to vote for him to know what he was saying," said one former Hillary supporter.

Esteban_Villa
VeteranXV
Old
649 - 11-21-2016, 18:25
I like Gabbard a lot. her having to leave the dnc to support Bernie showed a lot of the character of the DNC (corrupt), as well as hers (willing to back a losing candidate because she identified more with him).

I saw this cross aisles deal making **** coming into play and anyone who wasn't drinking the Hillary Kool-aid should have also.

Harbinger
VeteranX
Old
650 - 11-21-2016, 18:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 View Post
I pay 121.00 a month for me and the kids.
It is very unlikely that you do anything for your children. Your posting history makes that abundantly clear.

At any rate, any money you pay is many given to you by the State, so really the taxpayers are providing for your kids. Once again you fail wholly, totally, and completely at being a productive member of society, as a father, and as a human.

absent
VeteranXX
Old
651 - 11-21-2016, 18:46

Highfive
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
652 - 11-21-2016, 18:52
bring on the wall baby

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
653 - 11-21-2016, 18:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
It is very unlikely that you do anything for your children. Your posting history makes that abundantly clear.

At any rate, any money you pay is many given to you by the State, so really the taxpayers are providing for your kids. Once again you fail wholly, totally, and completely at being a productive member of society, as a father, and as a human.
What I pay in child support every year can buy a really cool cabin with land upstate. My posting history? The ****?

The State? Right well you just proved you don't know what in the **** you are talking about. Nice ad hominem attack. I've seen better but not bad. D- for lack of creativity. Feel free to try again.

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
654 - 11-21-2016, 19:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by absent View Post

O man, I can't wait to see all the salt when this gets started IF it's true.

phaytal
VeteranXV
Old
655 - 11-21-2016, 19:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by bam View Post
Well isn't that what all of those social elite are doing with the anti-vaxx movement? Or what about the pray the disease away people? I was pretty sure suffering from easily treated diseases had become en vogue.
I didn't realize that the social elite were driving the anti-vax 'movement'. I thought it was one retard in Jenny McCarthy, and a ****load of moronic mommy bloggers that buy into anything they hear on daytime talk shows.

And pray the disease away? I thought we called that a cult. They won't be visiting a hospital anyway so **** 'em.

I was talking more about the fact that almost 70% of all bankruptcies in the US are medically related. That over 40% of Americans have something that constitutes some sort of pre-existing condition, and that over 130 million Americans live with treatable chronic aliments.

Keep reaching.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
656 - 11-21-2016, 19:16
Denmark is already complaining that meeting their NATO obligations would place an unreasonable burden on their welfare programs as raising taxes would be unpopular (already the most taxed nation in europe). I mean, I know I am shocked.

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
657 - 11-21-2016, 19:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by phaytal View Post
I didn't realize that the social elite were driving the anti-vax 'movement'. I thought it was one retard in Jenny McCarthy, and a ****load of moronic mommy bloggers that buy into anything they hear on daytime talk shows.
My doc was annoying me every ****ing visit about getting that poison called a Flu Shot. Doc said he had to have the shot and it was perfectly safe and very effective. I declined because I have done my due diligence in the matter and there is no ****ing way I will allow myself to be injected with that ****. Anyway Doc appointment before last had to be cancelled because Doc had the Flu.

No Flu shot for me = no Flu. In over 5 years. DESPITE the fact I have a compromised immune system. GG

Last edited by StapleMammal1; 11-21-2016 at 19:21..
Flipp
Veteran4
Old
658 - 11-21-2016, 19:19
phaytal still sucha proud cuck lookin 2 get him teeth knokt dafuq out lol smdh

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
659 - 11-21-2016, 19:22
Don't hit girls bro. That **** isn't cool.

Zulu
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
660 - 11-21-2016, 19:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by absent View Post

Trump adviser accidentally reveals border wall, immigrant-tracking ideas - The Washington Post

Last edited by Zulu; 11-21-2016 at 19:30..
Page 33 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot