crazy kids

I saw that video the other day. The nerve damage and possible serious infection from that...
I would love to see an update on how hes doing.

Years ago I was at a house party and ended up cooking food from the owners fridge. Just finished with the stove and this drunk girl walks in and wanted to bang. She hopped up and sat on the hot grill before I could stop her. Hours later we still fucked and it looked like she had a bulls eye on her ass cheek.

Actually /pol/ came up with the tide pod thing. Just like the menstruate on yourself to protest Trump thing, and the pee on yourself to protest Trump thing.

oh /pol

DXz78lTWsAALF50.jpg:large

I got a really bad burn on my leg from a dirt bike accident (shit faced, wheelie, mud pit, missing exhaust covers etc) my leg burn was filled up w mud n hurt too badly to wash so I left the dry mud inside the burn for a few days till the flesh steadied back up but by the time I was able to scrub all the crusty burnt skin mud mix off my leg it’d turned a nasty stinky green n then I had to use cotton swabs n rubbing alcohol to wipe it clean every day n went through a bunch of gauze pads n wraps. Actually the day after the accident, I had to go back to work n walked about a mile through a factory in excruciating pain to calibrate a machine. Sucked balls. It got better tho although now I got a big discolored piece of skin on my leg but other then that it wasn’t too bad. About 60 days to completely heal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back