Asking a girl on a second date.

u messed up again, have a nice life!

The answer is yes. Say your original pick was envelope A. Originally, you had a 1/3 chance that envelope A contained the offer letter. There was a 2/3 chance that the offer letter was either in envelope B or C. If you stick with envelope A, you still have the same 1/3 chance. Now, the interviewer eliminated one of the envelopes (say, envelope B), which contained a rejection letter. So, by switching to envelope C, you now have a 2/3 chance of getting the offer and you’ve doubled your chances.

that is wrong

you are an idiot

that is wrong

you are an idiot
too bad its one of the questions AND answers in an ibanking interview you dumb fucking chink. and it came from an ibanker who was an analyst, associate, and VP of a bulge bracket
Untitled-3.jpg

u messed up again, have a nice life!

The answer is yes. Say your original pick was envelope A. Originally, you had a 1/3 chance that envelope A contained the offer letter. There was a 2/3 chance that the offer letter was either in envelope B or C. If you stick with envelope A, you still have the same 1/3 chance. Now, the interviewer eliminated one of the envelopes (say, envelope B), which contained a rejection letter. So, by switching to envelope C, you now have a 2/3 chance of getting the offer and you’ve doubled your chances.

i hope your job doesn't entail any sort of probability because that is the stupidest thing i have ever heard.

:lolwut:

You are fucking PLANNING on doing this? Like you are setting time aside to play video games with a girl?

Rock Band everyone loves. It makes a date fun.

Monkey Ball Flight is a game where again it is easy for anyone to play and it is just fun, no matter who you are it. It isn't dorky, like playing Halo 3 or COD 4 on a date. It is just a laid back activity in which you talk and get to know each other while laughing and having a good time.

too bad its one of the questions AND answers in an ibanking interview you dumb fucking chink. and it came from an ibanker who was an analyst, associate, and VP of a bulge bracket

No, it raises your probability to 1/2 you donk. Seriously... go play with your duplo blocks

take her to a mall or something

jesus

You probably have never seen Rexburg, ID. That is great when I am home in Portland, we have tons of cool malls, but Rexburg is the most freaking boring/lame place in the US.

You don't go somewhere for fun, you make your fun.

And my name is Carson, no Jesus.

just ask her. if shes diggin you, she'll go on another date. if not, she'll pull the "just wanna be friends " shit.

have confidence. girls like that

on your 3rd date you need to pull it out and see what she does.

after that, if you make it to the 4th date, it's time for in the butt.

way to try and ask a monty hall problem without articulating the key assumption that the host knows what the fuck is up

also your explanation was fucking terrible and phrased incorrectly

A quick search of the Rexburg, ID community website revealed that Kirby Heyborne is playing a concert this very Friday at the Westwood Theater. Seats are $10 and are likely going fast.

If I had a nickle for the numbers of girls I banged after taking them to a Kirby Heyborne concert, I'd be a rich man.

Being a Mormon wouldn't being a regular on TW buy you an instant pass to hell?

And I don't think akuma is the best advice giver on dating for a mormon.

I never said anything crazy. I am the best advice giver. I simply said to call her. I didnt give him any player moves or some shit.

Back