[GTA:RPG] TW Gang

dont kill Ballas if you are in TW gang, were only at war w/ Grove and Mafia. Bikers aren't very happy with us either because they are allied w/ Grove.

Yeah, thats Grove. Their leader is Jon Do.

They're a bunch of chicken running lag exploiting cheap mother fuckers. Its basically been shoot on sight the last few days. Be careful though because they have numbers and plenty of firepower w/ the Mafia as allies.

They've been running drive by's by the front of our club so we started doing the same thing on their st. Chased down and murdered a couple of grove and eventually it escalated into the standoff w/ the police in the drug house.

crazyyyyyzy2.jpg

here is a pic of the cops at the drug house trying to get people to come out....

Tonight was fun. Level'd up.

holy shit i didndt know they brought an apache I never saw it

you know whats gay i dropped a car off on the docks and tried to take some grove out but those faggots didnt take ANY health drop i shotgunned the dude at lesat 10 times in the chest and he didnt take a lick of damage

My game always crashes when i open the map =( i never know where i am or where any of the mats are . I need to get an ak bad im gettin raped in all gang fights

If you can't seem to damage someone, try leading them a bit more. The problem is that the hit detection is all client side, so even if you hit him on your screen, if you're not hitting him on his screen he'll never take damage.

The tip I always hear is add your ping to their ping, say 100 + 150 = 250. So then you'd wanna aim where he'll be 250ms from now, not directly at him.

It takes a little getting used to, but it's not horrible once you do.

I'm Rod Orange. We need more access to rifles.

Then take up arms dealer. We need more arms dealers. Guns aren't a matter of money it's about time. People have to do "material runs" which takes about 90 seconds for every 250 materials.

An MP5 or a shotgun is only 200 materials to make so I don't mind hooking people up just so they're not helpless

An AK47 takes 2400 and an M4 takes 3000, you can see why I don't hand them out like chiclets.

If you can't seem to damage someone, try leading them a bit more. The problem is that the hit detection is all client side, so even if you hit him on your screen, if you're not hitting him on his screen he'll never take damage.

The tip I always hear is add your ping to their ping, say 100 + 150 = 250. So then you'd wanna aim where he'll be 250ms from now, not directly at him.

It takes a little getting used to, but it's not horrible once you do.

No dr jonez he was standing still not moving, ive played gtamp before when vc was out and i remember how to aim but this dude was not moving and not taking damage but he was damaging me

Hitmen cruising around in the Batmobile
batmobile.jpg

One of the bums
bumbox.jpg

The bums dancing in front of the LSPD for money:
bumdance.jpg

The bums vacuuming out my FBI Ranger for money :lol:
bumvacuum.jpg

Goddamn crackheads:
crackhouseraid.jpg

Goddamn gangsters:
grovepullover.jpg

My car is awesome:
hustler.jpg

There's one or two guys who keep repainting the LSPD cruisers funny colors. It's hilarious because you'll leave the PD, everything is fine, and then you come back and all the cruisers are some awful color :lol: Recently they've been painting everything Christmas colors, so we've been ticketing them for being "Too Jolly" :lol:

xmascar.jpg

xmaschopper.jpg

Here's a meeting between the leaders of the Mafia and Yakuza that the FBI did a stake out on. We recorded the entire meeting, and got a lot of good info, and they never knew we were there :brows:

yakmafiameeting.jpg

Then take up arms dealer. We need more arms dealers. Guns aren't a matter of money it's about time. People have to do "material runs" which takes about 90 seconds for every 250 materials.

An MP5 or a shotgun is only 200 materials to make so I don't mind hooking people up just so they're not helpless

An AK47 takes 2400 and an M4 takes 3000, you can see why I don't hand them out like chiclets.

Well if you get access to the mats over time ill give you 10k for it because im getting raped with these mp5s. I need to learn where the mat pickup and dropoff point is too because im still a l1 gundealer

haha, I just realized you're Buford_T_Justice DrJonez... in the half hour I spent reading this stuff so far, I read a bunch of your stuff over on the game message board... you are so angry... :lol:

Back