'polyamory' and idiots from tw who believe in it

nigafool

Veteran XX
Well, wife and I are 30. We've been married 13 years, yes, you read that right, we got married when I was 17 (she was 18, just a few months older than me). We really are best of friends, we have great conversations, she's hot, I'm working out but nowhere near snapple levels yet. :)

When I married her she was a virgin. Now, I love my wife, and she loves me, but I'd feel pretty gipped if I only did one chick my entire life, no matter who it was. She was a virgin because of her religion which we are no longer a part of. So, I figured I'd let her play the field a bit (and I am all about equal opportunity of course, since I'm not wanting to be consigned to the same vagina forever and ever). I actually asked the guy she's with right now if he'd do the dirty deed, which is cool because he's a good friend. He's actually a lot like me, it's weird.

It's interesting how little you hear about polyamory/swinging in the media. It's like it's even more taboo than being gay/lesbian.

Anyway after I got over the initial jealousy it was just fine. We are having the time of our lives right now; we were honest before but now we are 100% open and honest about everything and it's pretty refreshing. If I see a hot chick, I'll tell her all about it, and vice-versa. It's pretty cool.

:lol:

Last edited:
yes I think we need more stories from him and chronicle the eventual failure

also pics to show his fatness

i wonder how many polyamory stereotypes they fulfill

the only ones i can think of off the top of my head are 'plays MMOs' and 'are fat and ugly'

:lol: what a perfect situation for her. he pays for all her shit, plays the [strike]boyfriend[/strike] husband role, but she still gets to get stuffed by every guy she wants, guilt free.

Last edited:
also what does this part mean?

I actually asked the guy she's with right now if he'd do the dirty deed, which is cool because he's a good friend. He's actually a lot like me, it's weird.

so like

he asked the guy who is currently fucking his wife if he would like to fuck him too?

this seems like a bad thing

if i really LOVE a chick, i would hope she feels the same way about me. which means i wouldn't want another dick in her.

but the same vagina forever might get boring

this seems like a bad thing

if i really LOVE a chick, i would hope she feels the same way about me. which means i wouldn't want another dick in her.

but the same vagina forever might get boring

that's why you don't get married at 18 LOL

Back