[~100 pics + story] My trip through South-America.

what camera did you use? beautiful pics, looks like shitload of fun

Canon Ixus, i don't know the type number, it was my mates camera.. our cameras got stolen and then he got his mothers camera to take with us for the rest of our trip, ill ask my mate for the type number.

GREAT Story. I've been looking for something to do over the summer. How many months exactly was that and how much did it cost you?

This thread would mean something if you were not more ugly then sin and had I not seen a thread on Genmay about a guy that did something similar, but had nudes of hot hookers all over South America. YOU FAIL

well.. i had 5500 euro, if you do it right you could get a 1000 dollar flight ticket with a stretched out time in between whatever you want.. i was stupid and payed 700 euro for a one way to brazil, and another 700 to go from Lima > Madrid > Barcelona > Amsterdam..

I think i spent ~4500 euro including the flights in 4 months of South America.. but i if you do it right you could live on that money for like 8 months or so.. the first 2 months we only slept in hotels, ate in expensive restaurants and partied all night long at fancy touristy places in brazil.

While later on Bolivia we went to hostals.. yes less privacy but no problem for 2/3 euro a night including a breakfast ;) you could do it quite cheap really.. depends on what you do.. most hostals offer a kitchen too so you could pay each like 1 dollar if you're with 5/6 people and cook pasta or whatever you want.

Actually i met loads of guys who did hookers over there.. fucking hookers is cheap :) i don't need to pay for sex unlike you i guess? ;).

This aussie guy i met allways took hookers with him when he bought coke "not to fuck em.. cuz that's disgusting but only to let them snort the coke of his dick".

By the way did you know that (OF COURSE APART FROM AFRICA) Brazil is the biggest AIDS country in the world?

how the fuck did you get that kind of money to spend? i almost wanted to say blow, but you didn't really blow it.. but it's a good deal of money, especially taking those 4 months off work too.

Back