Forum Invasion Time

From what I DID find from looking around there, all of his posts were deleted, but what I posted here were all quotes that I found.

it looks like he deleted them, which probably means he took flak at work over his posts already. If the couponers manage to read the logfiles and get back here, and make the connection back to young fourstar, he'll be looking for a new job tomorrow afternoon.

bloops.

it looks like he deleted them, which probably means he took flak at work over his posts already. If the couponers manage to read the logfiles and get back here, and make the connection back to young fourstar, he'll be looking for a new job tomorrow afternoon.

bloops.

That's very likely.

How can those cunts even prove he had anything to do with the invasion? Did he say he was going to have people come over and post horrible pics?

referer logging on the coupon forum website. aka the same way he was denying people's requests for samples who came from the coupon forum.

somewhat ironic wouldn't you say?

I quoted his first post on page one... so he can't remove it tommorow

I hope this guy doesn't lose his job.. but it would bring teh funny

well i was bant from coupon world forum in like 2 minutes after i asked if one of the admins was down for anal.

Here's a coupon for ya buddy
get%20out%20of%20jail%20free.jpg

Holy shit! How did I miss this thread. Fantastic, it truly will be epic if he gets fired, which I hope he doesn't.

excellent thread
would read again
a++++++++++++++++++

i did not get to participate in the forum invasion now that they have account activation on :(

Back