[EPIC][STICKY PLZ] The Twist of the Century

LGBR, Im glad to see your happy go lucky outlook on life shine in a thread like this. I think Abortion is the obvious way to go. Anyone who says otherwise is likely a christian, so, FUCK EM!

uh

call me old-fashioned, sentimental, a pussy, or whatever you want

but if i knocked a girl up and had to end the life growing inside of her i wouldnt write a story that sounded like i was bragging.

you're a pretty good guy from what i gather but this isnt really funny or amusing. it's a fucked up situation and i hope you at least learn from it.
You know, I've always hated you for some reason (asshole, probably) but this is the first post you've made that I agree with.

But you're probably just trolling and don't really mean it so :shrug:

+1000000000 cool points for having a Fear the Roo poster in her pic. I bought that shirt despite being a Miami grad because that shirt effing rules!

youd best fear that motherfucking roo

memphis only won because of d'angelo williams anyway

even though hes a panther now so i like him

Considering I think the greater Cleveland area is the anal pore of the Earth I can't believe I have a Roo shirt. However, we have a dog who's nickname is Roo so it kinda had to happen.

A++ thread

how are your relations with the lady now that this has happened?

just noticed this post

we're trying to both be supportive of each other through this

she was the one that said abortion first, but im the one looking into most of it. we're both putting down for the abortion

i dunno if we are gonna get our bang on a bunch before the real deal though, but overall.... yeah, its getting weird

i dunno... ill have an update on this tomorrow i suppose

we all make mistakes, some more stupid than others.

im glad you're getting it all sorted out, but dude...wrap it the FUCK UP, man...its not a difficult concept to master

Back