[EPIC][STICKY PLZ] The Twist of the Century

Abortion is cool in my book. Kinda shitty about the morning after pill thing at the CVS, woulda saved you alot of stress, trouble, and money.

I don't know why, but this thread has made me wonder what would happen if a woman raped a man and became pregnant. Would the guy have to pay child support if the woman gives birth even if she does go to jail if she is charged with rape?

you shoulda seen her the night we were hangin out, oh man.

ask any of the other guys

i find it ironic that the only person not being somehow supportive is scoobysnack, and hes not even in this thread

shit happens, atleast you handled it in a mature way

too bad though, you won't end up on Springer this way.

Maybe it's because I'm an 18-year-old virgin, but getting a girl pregnant then having to have an abortion doesnt seem like that big a deal to me, other than the money.

Maybe it's because I'm an 18-year-old virgin, but getting a girl pregnant then having to have an abortion doesnt seem like that big a deal to me, other than the money.

just wait until you are forced into the decision and have to live with the fact that one way or another, thats YOUR child. it would be calling you dad. you'd be teaching it football, riding a bike, history homework - changing your life forever.

instead, it cant happen

it cant be born and cant enjoy life like me

and it didnt ask for that

just wait until you are forced into the decision and have to live with the fact that one way or another, thats YOUR child. it would be calling you dad. you'd be teaching it football, riding a bike, history homework - changing your life forever.

instead, it cant happen

it cant be born and cant enjoy life like me

and it didnt ask for that

Are you implying that I will have sex at sometime in my life? PLZ, I'm a member, and this is TW.

Back