[EPIC][STICKY PLZ] The Twist of the Century

Fuck the haters. Yes, you did something very stupid and you're already aware of that. Trying to place the blame isn't going to solve anything. I'm glad to see that you're taking responsibility for your actions and making a mature choice. Especially since you seem to be conflicted about this situation, it shows that you're thinking logically rather than giving in to sentimentalist bullshit. I hope everything works out for you and your fuck buddy.
PS. Even mebers know that Durak is a cunt.:sunny:

abort8vjow6.jpg

", it would probably be supremely fucked up - half of it being that it's mine, the other half being her drinking and smoking."

it wouldn't be fucked up at all. maybe from your genes but not from the smoking and drinking.

HOLY SHIT

:rofl:

those pics don't do her justice, i almost locked LBGR in his trunk so i could impregnate her instead.

good luck, man. come visit again sometime.

pretty wierd thread. A guy crying about his situation like he's a victim ( but almost sounds like bragging) and a bunch of people patting him on the back. "Feel better bud" :confused::lol:

I'd like to see one of the guys who knows her link her to this thread.
It HAS to end that way. This is just to surreal.

fyi a girl becoming pregnant after unprotected sex can't really be considered a "twist". that is pretty much how it goes

Last edited:
so do condoms fail? i mean, is there anyone here who has had a baby or knows someone has, who was also using a condom?

obviously failure is possible, but i think that requires some sort of abrasive sexual maneuver

pretty wierd thread. A guy crying about his situation like he's a victim ( but almost sounds like bragging) and a bunch of people patting him on the back. "Feel better bud" :confused::lol:

I'd like to see one of the guys who knows her link her to this thread.
It HAS to end that way. This is just to surreal.

fyi a girl becoming pregnant after unprotected sex can't really be considered a "twist". that is pretty much how it goes
At least give him the benefit of not showing it to her until the deed is done. Our bunny deserves that much.

so do condoms fail? i mean, is there anyone here who has had a baby or knows someone has, who was also using a condom?

obviously failure is possible, but i think that requires some sort of abrasive sexual maneuver

or a lack of adequate lube.

or two condoms instead of just one (two increases chance of failure)

I find all the complaining about LGBR's conduct to just be fucking stupid. what's done is done. he's recognized he fucked up and is pursuing a course of action to remediate the problem. what more do you want? he's said it was stupid. he's said that in the future he's going to try to avoid similar situations. he tried to get the morning after pill the next day. :shrug:

meh.. I purposely avoided this thread but out of sheer curiosity I decided to read the replies

I just don't get how you claim to not be bragging or trying to get attention yet the thread title says [EPIC][STICKY PLZ]

Back