[EPIC][STICKY PLZ] The Twist of the Century

I am pro-choice, and far from being a Bible thumper. In the future, don't fuck anyone you wouldn't want to father a child with. You spent the first page boo-hooing about how you are just a child and in no situation to raise one of your own.

I agree.

I am sure that young girl is going to remember this day for the rest of her life, and will be haunted by it. I can only wish the same on you.

If you are "too young" to expect to be held responsible for your actions, then you are too fucking young to be having sex. (and the same goes for her as well.)

Condoms and other methods make this outdated mode of thinking... outdated.

I know everyone has differing opinions on the matter, and that's all well and good. Flames were expected.

But right now the only thing on my mind is doing the right thing.

We are getting ahold of the clinic in Cleveland to get this scheduled for next week. I'm not going compound one mistake (getting a chick preggers) with another mistake - either raising a kid or forcing her to go through with something she doesn't want. Thankfully / Not-So-Thankfully, abstaining from sex is going to be forced onto me soon, being that I'll be in Texas, but you can't live in a fantasy world where people aren't going to have sex. It's always easy to sit and try to pass judgement on someone elses mistakes - I've done it for years, this is TW - but it's a real mindfuck when it happens to you.

I'm just learning to cope with that.

whitearf4982534575164900.jpg

I know everyone has differing opinions on the matter, and that's all well and good. Flames were expected.

But right now the only thing on my mind is doing the right thing.

We are getting ahold of the clinic in Cleveland to get this scheduled for next week. I'm not going compound one mistake (getting a chick preggers) with another mistake - either raising a kid or forcing her to go through with something she doesn't want. Thankfully / Not-So-Thankfully, abstaining from sex is going to be forced onto me soon, being that I'll be in Texas, but you can't live in a fantasy world where people aren't going to have sex. It's always easy to sit and try to pass judgement on someone elses mistakes - I've done it for years, this is TW - but it's a real mindfuck when it happens to you.

I'm just learning to cope with that.

It'll be ok. You learned the lesson though? About wearing a condom? Not that they don't break, but it's best to put the odds in your favor. And you never know what someone might have. Gotta face it and be smart.

Condoms and other methods make this outdated mode of thinking... outdated.

Exactly. Did our young friend and his fuck bunny use condoms or ANY OTHER FORM OF BIRTH CONTROL available on the market? No. They didn't. Mature people who DON'T plan on having kids anytime soon make damn sure that they are using some form of b.c.

There is:

-pills
-foam
-condoms (latex, non-latex and lambskin for men, latex for women)
-patch
-nova-ring
-implant
-shot

to name a few. Yes, the only one LGBR could've used was the condoms. Granted, the chic should've been on something, had a condom on her for him to use, or should've said no (in a perfect world.)

The bottom line is that his first post was whining about how he is mature enough to have sex, and yet not mature enough to deal with the consequences.

And I know that everyone here jokes about it, but what if she was HIV positive? To me, that is reason enough (along with the other forms of incurable STDs) to use a condom.

So my reasoning still stands: if one isn't mature enough to use some form of preventative birth control, then said person shouldn't be having sex in the first place.

It'll be ok. You learned the lesson though? About wearing a condom? Not that they don't break, but it's best to put the odds in your favor. And you never know what someone might have. Gotta face it and be smart.

Yeah, just aced the final exam from the school of hard knocks teen pregnancy class

lesson learned id say

time to get some sushi, hopefully that will help cheer me up

and hopefully i can sleep tonight

So my reasoning still stands: if one isn't mature enough to use some form of preventative birth control, then said person shouldn't be having sex in the first place.

I would add on to that - mature enough to have a discussion about your sexual history and if you've been tested for HIV. Seriously. Even if it's just a quick talk.

i find it funny that the title of this thread starts with [EPIC] and [STICKY PLZ] but LGBR says it's not to brag or be an attention whore

WIERD :rolleyes:

I'm glad they don't teach sarcasm at Cornell EL OH EL

You only got a 3 on that AP test!

hey remember when baby bew was eknighting for lgbr?

remember how gay that was

oh wait it's happening as we speak

Back