GESCHLOSSEN

gesch7.JPG

SHaDoWMaN said:
from what I can tell noone is sending anyone backup :shrug:
Because of all the fakes. They don't have a fucking clue.

Hell, I've sent out fourty attacks already and plan to send out more. Only two are more then one man.

the guy im attacking will cause damage to my axe dudes, but my lcav and hcav will raid the fuck out of his shit

They can't really send support when almost every single member is under attack. They also don't seem very organized

Shadowman, look up bobbysalami's post history! He is RIGHT next to me in world two and I need to know what hes sayin about TW

DealyRrunk said:
Shadowman, look up bobbysalami's post history! He is RIGHT next to me in world two and I need to know what hes sayin about TW

not sure what his name is on forums.

they have 367 TOTAL posts in their tribe forum.... fucking pathetic

<cemedia> I still think they are bluffing
<cemedia> and that the attack on us is more a joke
<cemedia> so no, I'm usually loyal the tribe I've been accepted as new player
<cemedia> to the*
<cemedia> but if there is some nasty stuff going on behind the doors what we as members don't see.... then maybe as we should be informed about everything considering the tribe
<cemedia> without us, members there isnt even a tribe
<cemedia> that's sometimes in games what leaders/co-leaders forget
<cemedia> hmmmm
<cemedia> bounty says the same
<cemedia> Fear not - I am sure your village will be spared from any future attacks if you simply disavow your allegiance to Destiny.

<cemedia> bounty says the same
<cemedia> Fear not - I am sure your village will be spared from any future attacks if you simply disavow your allegiance to Destiny.

this guy is terrible at reading comprehension

wow these clueless clowns are about to hit with the pain train so hard they won't be able to find the start over button for weeks

Back