[HOTORNOT] Kurayami vs. SegaRob [RESULTS] by Tribal Imperialist - Page 6 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [HOTORNOT] Kurayami vs. SegaRob [RESULTS]
Page 6 of 42
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
101 - 04-12-2006, 13:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Originally Posted by flexxx
I think Kura looks freakish. Kind of like leash girl, Lyndie England.
I think Kura is American Lyndian.

Sponsored Links
Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
102 - 04-12-2006, 13:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurayami
I'd like for all of the people claiming that I have been "owned" to explain this one to me.

Not once did I ever claim to be attractive. My picture has been posted on this site regularly for five years. So basically I'm somehow "owned" when TI, the guy who has been single-mindedly obsessed with me for several years because I bested him in an argument, posts my picture on a website and, through an extremely unscientific method, determines that I am unattractive.

Man, I am so owned for never claiming that I was good looking and making my picture available for the past five years! Furthermore, I don't even care. I have nobody to impress. I'm supposed to care when a bunch of nerds on the internet aren't attracted to me? Jesus Christ, some of you are unfathomably stupid.

This might be the most idiotic and desperate attempt I've ever seen on this forum.
I dunno why you even care. This thread is retarded.

fedex
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
103 - 04-12-2006, 13:51
The worst part is that TI hasn't posted a picture of himself at any point. The reason? Because he makes threads mocking looks. I'm not a fan of kura, I think he makes a lot of good threads poor by attacking people to bring it to himself. However, these kinds of threads are much worse because the poster doesn't have the balls to post a picture of himself.

Kurayami
Banned
Old
104 - 04-12-2006, 13:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheex
I'd venture to say a better picture of kura might have different results
Possibly, especially since that is the only picture in the history of the world in which anybody has said I bear even a passing resemblence to Steven King in.

But really, I don't care. TI apparently cares more about my looks than I do.

Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
105 - 04-12-2006, 13:52
Quote:
I'd like for all of the people claiming that I have been "owned" to explain this one to me.

Not once did I ever claim to be attractive. My picture has been posted on this site regularly for five years. So basically I'm somehow "owned" when TI, the guy who has been single-mindedly obsessed with me for several years because I bested him in an argument, posts my picture on a website and, through an extremely unscientific method, determines that I am unattractive.

Man, I am so owned for never claiming that I was good looking and making my picture available for the past five years! Furthermore, I don't even care. I have nobody to impress. I'm supposed to care when a bunch of nerds on the internet aren't attracted to me? Jesus Christ, some of you are unfathomably stupid.

This might be the most idiotic and desperate attempt I've ever seen on this forum.
Quote:
I know I'm better looking than SegaRob.

Btw, if you didn't care, you wouldn't be making all these long winded posts. But it seems that you have nothing better to do than get defensive over a good joke, and that's very very sad.

DMAUL
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
106 - 04-12-2006, 13:54
DEFENSE DEFENSE

Kurayami
Banned
Old
107 - 04-12-2006, 13:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster
I dunno why you even care. This thread is retarded.
I agree.

The only thing about this that I find at all annoying is the people chiming in with "LOL UR OWNED B/C HOTORNOT SEZ U R NOT SOMETHING U NEVAR CLAIMED 2 B HOF THREAD JUST LET IT GO." It's sheer ****ing idiocy. I could understand it if I set myself up as some suave GQ model, but I've never done such a thing and my picture has always been available.

It also doesn't change the fact that SegaRob looks freakish.

TonyElTigre
VeteranXX
Old
108 - 04-12-2006, 13:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by fedex
The worst part is that TI hasn't posted a picture of himself at any point. The reason? Because he makes threads mocking looks. I'm not a fan of kura, I think he makes a lot of good threads poor by attacking people to bring it to himself. However, these kinds of threads are much worse because the poster doesn't have the balls to post a picture of himself.

i dont even care who started it, i just think this thread is comedy

Kaiser
VeteranXX
Old
109 - 04-12-2006, 13:56
"I am not owned because I say I am not owned."

It never quite works that way.

Wrathchild
VeteranXV
Old
110 - 04-12-2006, 13:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmain42
HAHAHA ROFL

Automatic Jack
VeteranX
Old
111 - 04-12-2006, 13:56
The best part is Kura failing to understand why people think this is funny, it's like comedy2.

gumb0 juan
VeteranXV
Old
112 - 04-12-2006, 13:58
Quote:
I agree.

The only thing about this that I find at all annoying is the people chiming in with "LOL UR OWNED B/C HOTORNOT SEZ U R NOT SOMETHING U NEVAR CLAIMED 2 B HOF THREAD JUST LET IT GO." It's sheer ****ing idiocy. I could understand it if I set myself up as some suave GQ model, but I've never done such a thing and my picture has always been available.

It also doesn't change the fact that SegaRob looks freakish.
And the bull**** pictures of other people that you post....and "LOL" about isnt idiotic?

Stop being a hypocrite. You are just mad because its all on you now.

Infinite
VeteranXV
Old
113 - 04-12-2006, 13:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite
post your picture tribal imperialist

r u scared bro

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
114 - 04-12-2006, 13:59

She received an 8. Hot or Not is sure a good indication of physical attractiveness.

PeuswahBoy
VeteranXV
Old
115 - 04-12-2006, 13:59
Looks are *very* subjective. Go out sometime, and look at couples. There's no accounting for taste.

Tribal Imperialist
VeteranX
Old
116 - 04-12-2006, 14:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool

She received an 8. Hot or Not is sure a good indication of physical attractiveness.
I'm pretty sure you can switch pictures and keep the same rating. So she could have posted some model and then switched it when the rating was up high.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
117 - 04-12-2006, 14:01

Kelven
VeteranXX
Old
118 - 04-12-2006, 14:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool

OMG kill it!!!!!!

Kurayami
Banned
Old
119 - 04-12-2006, 14:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by gumb0 juan
And the bull**** pictures of other people that you post....and "LOL" about isnt idiotic?

Stop being a hypocrite. You are just mad because its all on you now.
Holy ****.

I am so glad that some of you exist only as text for me. If I actually had to accept that people so profoundly stupid could exist in the same world as me, I don't know if I could cope.

Lothar of the Hillpeople
VeteranXX
Old
120 - 04-12-2006, 14:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheex
I don't know why nobody has pointed out that their pictures are VERY different qualities

you've got a picture of segarob doing a faggy GQ pose trying to impress the ladies, and what looks like a candid picture of kura making a goofy face while sitting like a 3 year old on a couch

I'd venture to say a better picture of kura might have different results
Good idea, Kura make the same pose SegaRob is making and take another picture so we can have official results.

Page 6 of 42

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [HOTORNOT] Kurayami vs. SegaRob [RESULTS]

Social Website Bullshit