[HOTORNOT] Kurayami vs. SegaRob [RESULTS]

Kurayami said:
And you can be assured that I care deeply about the results of this very scientific study conducted by the great minds at hot or not.
Getting laid is NOT about science, it's a gut reaction...you seem to turn peoples guts.

Wasilla%20plane%20crash%208_18%203.JPG

Nelson-plane_crash.jpg

plane.jpg

imagePA10104031622.jpg

Kurayami said:
Would you like pictures of my feet?

I'm sure TI does.

I'm afraid you cannot make comments like this considering you routinely post pictures of other TW posters to ridicule them. I'm assuming you have them saved on some sort of web space.

Try not to be such a hypocrite.

Like it or not, Kura really deserved this. He plays coy like he never starts e-fights, he only finishes them. But lately he's been a lot more aggressive with just randomly derailing threads by attack people. This is a perfect example

They got you this one time, Kura, just let it go. :lol:

Kurayami said:
And you can be assured that I care deeply about the results of this very scientific study conducted by the great minds at hot or not.

There is nothing scientific about visual physical attraction. In this case the majority of thousands of women who frequent the site find SR more attractive than you.

Finski said:
Like it or not, Kura really deserved this. He plays coy like he never starts e-fights, he only finishes them. But lately he's been a lot more aggressive with just randomly derailing threads by attack people. This is a perfect example

They got you this one time, Kura, just let it go. :lol:
:lol: It gets better. Straight from that thread:
Kurayami said:
I know I'm better looking than SegaRob. He is just comical to look at.

Back