lol some girl thinks iam a guy at her job on AIM

i think going up to him and offering him sex for money is alot funnier than a kiss he may enjoy the kiss who knows.. id rather her embrass the fuck outa her self, then mike can go around and tell everyone at work she offered tofuck him for 100 bucks

but yeah i probably shouldnt have pushed it that far but i was getting bored with it and wanted to upset her a bit :p

Snapple said:
well even if she doesnt try to kiss him, shes still gonna tell him she'll take the 100 bucks for sex

imagine ur standing there working and some girl u work with comes up to you and says i thought about it, i'll take 100 bucks to let you fuck me

imagine mike is like oh shit pays her the 100 bucks

ahahhaha
:lol: everyone is a winner in the end of this story!

:bigthumb:

PeuswahBoy said:
:rofl:

My favorite undercurrent of this whole thing is:
1) Unprotected fucking - No Problem
2) P in the B - No Problem
3) Throatfuck - No Problem
4) Borderline Co-Worker Rapist - No Problem
5) Donkey Punch - No Problem
6) Accept money for sex - No Problem
7) "Let's get married" - WHOA, slow the fuck down, I'm not that kind of girl.
:lol:

i have a hard time believing that this is real..

at the same time, snapple would have to be incredibly bored to just make this all up.

Be sure to tell her you're really horny and want to have phone sex with her so you can get her #. Then once you get her # tell her how fucked she is, post her # here, and link her to this thread... but only after sunday. You'd have to get her number saturday night.

i can't believe that she thinks you spell the word "know", "now". and she does it all the time, i think she says "now" more than she says "punch" "choke" "ass" "pussy" combined. she must be removed from the gene pool (after i have sex with her)

Back