The Pespi Bambits Story

meh

i think teh real question iz, why dint ya keep makin trips til ju pwnd teh whole mountain? den play tribes on a pespi desk while sittin on ur pespi chair, usin ur pespi mouse stand in a pespi Q-bicle.

pespi™

quietbit said:
i think teh real question iz, why dint ya keep makin trips til ju pwnd teh whole mountain? den play tribes on a pespi desk while sittin on ur pespi chair, usin ur pespi mouse stand in a pespi Q-bicle.

pespi™

1. If your sitting there loading pepsi into your car in the middle of the night, it would suck for a pig to show up.

2. There are workers inside stocking, they have to go on break sometime.

Excel said:
dont push your luck. if you get caught, its a felony now isnt it?

Only reason i went back for the second one.. was b/c it would then comeplete an awesome story for me to tell people.

Because we did own it up first trip, and made a chair and that was cool as was.. and ppl get caught when they return to the crime scene. I think we were lucky nobody saw us (or gave a shit).

What the average mega-corporation thinks of you:

I think it was on a bottle of Mountain Dew, a Pepsi subsidiary, that I saw the following:

An offer in which a given amount of points was accrued and could be traded for certain pieces of merchandise.

One option was that if 64 points were sent in, you would recieve a t-shirt emblazoned with the logos of your choice of basketball team.
To aquire 64 points, you would only need thirty-two bottle caps, as each bottle cap was worth 2 points. At a cost of a mere $1.90 for every two-liter bottle from which you would remove the bottle cap, that wonderful fifteen dollar t-shirt could be yours for the incredible price of only sixty dollars and eighty cents worth of softdrink purchases, amounting to a measley seventeen gallons of Mountain Dew.

The folks at the Pepsi Corporation apparently believe even rudimentary arithmetic is far too advanced for their average patron.

Sp3xx said:
What the average mega-corporation thinks of you:

I think it was on a bottle of Mountain Dew, a Pepsi subsidiary, that I saw the following:

An offer in which a given amount of points was accrued and could be traded for certain pieces of merchandise.

One option was that if 64 points were sent in, you would recieve a t-shirt emblazoned with the logos of your choice of basketball team.
To aquire 64 points, you would only need thirty-two bottle caps, as each bottle cap was worth 2 points. At a cost of a mere $1.90 for every two-liter bottle from which you would remove the bottle cap, that wonderful fifteen dollar t-shirt could be yours for the incredible price of only sixty dollars and eighty cents worth of softdrink purchases, amounting to a measley seventeen gallons of Mountain Dew.

The folks at the Pepsi Corporation apparently believe even rudimentary arithmetic is far too advanced for their average patron.

are you in touch w/ reality? no one buys this crap for the points, you buy it because its what you drink, or eat, or smoke or whatever. so the companies thinks it can now you get a reward for usin their crap, makin you a happier customer.

Actaully, a friend of mine is going to be posting a funny story titled 'the heist' pretty soon. we came up from just seeing uniforms, and water... funny read.. its going to be his first post ;)

Back