The Pespi Bambits Story

SniperOmega

Veteran XX
*edit* (06/03/04) updated, with pics having a host again, yayes.

Warning, extremely (goddamn) long and funny story.

02:00 July 6th <-- (note time)
***Prologue***
"Dude, I saw a bunch of 24 packs of Pepsi sitting outside [a local grocery store] a couple of days ago."
"Lets go get some."

02:45 July 6th
We got 5 24-packs of pepsi... lets take before and after pictures.. like the cool-guys that we are... (not developed)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

This, is the begining.. of the pespi bambits' story...

02:00 July 10th, 2003
Chapter1 - Greed

@$$, Dumpy Dooby, Crpoop2(now hands paris), :+:BlackJack:+:, Kharnal, and I decide to take another run at this goldmine of soda's sitting within our reach. (almost seemingly taunting us to be taken)
We decided to take 2 cars, the primary vehicle to cary the soda (four door) was parked only a few feet from our objective.
The second vehicle was parked in the lot (VW bus). Out piled @$$, Dumpy Dooby, Kharnal (driver), and I...from this car, scrambling for the huge towering pile of 24-pack. The first four run up and grab a 24-pack in each hand. As Crpoop2 (the diver of the getaway car - a VW bus) runs up... we already have 8 in the car.. so each of us take another 24pack in each hand, and we all manuver back to the car.

cartop2.jpg

(driver door left open, and rear left door left open so we can throw the soda to the far side of the cars...those doors are closed)
To save time.. we now throw them into the passenger seat, entire back seat, and trunk while the "lookout":+:BlackJack:+: in the pasenger side of the VW bus.. cell phone ready to call a @$$'s cellphone to signal 'get the fuck out'.
Back and fourth the five of us volly these huge cases of liquid that weigh extremely light due to adrenaline... until we reached a fair amount of 24-packs of canned pepsi. Kharnal jumps into the driver's seat of his car as the rest of us run towards the get-away-car. We wisked back to our bambit-cave coincidently simmilar to a garage to take in the spoils. After 5 minutes of unloading our cargo into the bambit-cave.. we stared at amazement of our own miniture towering pile of 24-packs.
What should we do with all of this nearly undrinkable amount pepsi's? Normal train of thought would be to distribute these among the accomplices. But we are not normal train of thought theives.

Chapter 2 - Confusion

What to do?

Ok, now that we assembled a tall tower of it...
"Wow, fun. A tower, what else can we do...?"

Make a fucking chair of pepsi.

"Wow, thats pretty funny.. with all the pillows.. and blankets on it... so it looks like a real chair.. sitting there..."
Each of us then take turns sitting on the chair, complimenting it.. patting it.. oman, this is fucking hilarious.. its a fucking CHAIR OF FUCKING PEPSI!!!

"You know what would be even better?...

...a fucking couch."

02:25 July 10th, 2003
Chapter 3 - The Pespi Bambits Strike Again.

Again, we piled into the same two vehicles. Again, to arrive at our regained primary objective. Again, the same huge towering pile of 24-packs that looked just as towering... and huge....and seemingly undamaged from out last attack.
Out piled the same first four (same positions) and soon arrived five... with our newly found ability to skillfully lobb 24-packs of soda 5 feet into a parked car. At one point.. Dumpy Dooby tosses one 24-pack too high, hitting the top of the open cardoor only to bounce directly towards the ground with an earth shattering crash.

"Ok, that was TOO FUCKING LOUD"
"Abort!"

...Dumpy Dooby hops quickly in the back left door of the cargo car.. Kharnal hops into driver.. and the rest flee towards the VW bus. Then begun the construction of 'the pepsi couch'...

Click for HIGH RES \/
-----------------------

Conclusion
Between me starting writing this.. and now writing this line of this story i heard at least a dozen times somebody mumble under thier breath "there is no fucking way we are going to drink all of this pepsi."
How long until the resisidents of the house realize that.. this is not a normal couch? Will they see it? Will they actually sit on it and not realize its a normal couch?

Summary:
1. Stole Pepsis
2. Stole More Pepsis (made a chair of 24-packs of pepsis)
3. Stole Even More Pepsis (made a couch of 24-packs of pepsis)
4. Pics (yes, it was a cheap digital camera)

If you enjoyed this story, and think your friends might as well, please link as many ppl as possible to this :D

~i have now created a buddyicon just for this event.
1.gif

(update: 06/03/04, i still use this as my buddyicon)
(update: 01/08/06, i still use this as my buddyicon)

--bump this thread if you thought it was funny

-please

Last edited:
the only thing more nerdy-badass would have been if you stole mountain dew

how did no one notice you stealing 100 12-packs of pepsi

I'll take some of that loot off your hands. We go through a lot of soda here. :rofl:

Back