serveimage

free of balls
29608040-3e27-11e5-a580-5d86ec2e3b6f-1020x784.jpg

free of spine
e0fc6412-3e27-11e5-a580-5d86ec2e3b6f-780x465.jpg

free of discipline

dems just want to make donnie look like a super pro

Criticism of Oprah project unfounded | The Collegian

For those who condemn Oprah for not building the school in the United States — our country already has a school system where children are guaranteed a free education. Plus, as Oprah pointed out, American children can often be a bunch of spoiled brats. In America, most kids want the latest gadgets while in South Africa, kids just want to learn and have uniforms to wear to school.

oprah sounds racis as fuk imo

who is she to tell a dindu what they can do w/ her free shits

“I really became frustrated with the fact that all I did was write check after check,” the media mogul, 52, tells Newsweek of her previous charitable giving. “At a certain point, you want to feel that connection.”

Winfrey, who devoted five years to creating the Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy for Girls outside Johannesburg, also said of the assistance she has given at home, “I became so frustrated with visiting inner-city schools that I just stopped going. The sense that you need to learn just isn’t there.”

In America, she says, “If you ask the kids what they want or need, they will say an iPod or some sneakers. In South Africa, they don’t ask for money or toys. They ask for uniforms so they can go to school.”

i mean damn talk about disconnected from her voters and base

The War On Oprah | HuffPost

Last edited:

poor dude can't even make the first one on your list

Grand Jury Empaneled In $10 Million Fraud Probe Involving Jane And Bernie Sanders | Zero Hedge

Politico revealed in their June report that [F]ederal investigators and FBI agents started to pull apart the $10 million financial arrangement. They showed up at Burlington College to sift through hard drives, audit reports and spreadsheets.

Bern's wife making 150k more than Trump as our PoTuS

For the second quarter in a row, President Donald Trump declined to take a salary and opted instead to gift the quarterly installment to a government entity, this time to the Department of Education.

At a White House press briefing, press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders presented a check for $100,000 to Education Secretary Betsy DeVos.

DeVos said the funding would go toward hosting a camp for science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) students at the Department of Education.

seems to me that Trump is the one who doesn't care about your money?

Where as the bern crew going for maximum money.......

who jew?

so unable 2 get over the 2016 ass kicking, they prematurely ejaculate the homeless man's wendy williams as candidate 4 president

#Sad!

Back