What forum are we going to move to when TW dies?

do not trust evolvom he has been sabaotaging tribe 1 and the player base 4 years now

evanvolm is against the tw franchise and is a race traitor he and his mod literally delete videos of routes of t1 because he doesn't like the music or if anyone has a political opinion on /r/kotakuinaction and gamer gate which are huge issues.

evanvolm and his mods there love censorship and theyre fuckin sjws like homelan federation that dont approve of swearing or any negativity and arent free speech that isnt tribews fuck these guys

the tribes series has had so many of these assholes y do they still have power

if ppl helped me and posted in a thread on the reddit e-lawyer subreddit id argue to give /r/Tribes to someone that could handle it instead of dedicating it to tribes ascend or not letting ppl posting stupid tribes related shit and not censoring unpopular opinions

i nominate groove or dp or someone like that

so we go to www.reddit.com/r/redditrequest and e-lawyer for fixious and the other fags to be removed from /r/reddit as mod

this willl probably happen with /r/tribalwar or tuffy will have to be a good mod or give mod to his buds who r cool 2

but if this is not fun 2 sum ppl i get that and most likely tw not going away rayn is alive etc

Last edited:
Active, sure - competitive, well thats laughable. About 90% of the elite players stopped playing around that time.

Tribes still lives! ;)

maybe in the mod you played (renegades)

The most "elite" players were still playing LT

you are on TPK level where u believe the most elite players were the people that played for 3-4 and not 7-8 years?

this is pretty fukin leet but ur right LT did have more depth to the leetness factor in the metagame imo but only slightly cuz ren was really fukin good too

that's blitz

u know

L0uJ7.jpg

Back